• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Racism last night

dontpassback

We don't want or need any knuckle dragging idiots at ECFC,so do us a favour and bugger off !

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
I was also at the game last night and heard nothing, but I was towards the back of the stand.
John..The chap in question said he was sat in Block I which is central..I sit in K and heard nothing..It just seemed the usual quiet IP Stand crowd to me..There were the best part of 1,000 in there last night,surely someone would have posted/complained last night if there was a issue?.

The worry is the negative publicity generated by this issue with out any clear evidence at the moment.The Express & Error will love all of this.

The loutish behaviour in other parts inside/outside the ground is confusing a serious issue that may have happened in the main seating area..

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
However, on Saturday I encountered several clearly under 18 and clearly p***ed lads walking in front of me to the away turnstiles making obscene and unpleasant remarks to Cheltenham fans..
They were still giving it large on the way out too.

Pillocks.