• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

R.I.P Neil (nobby) Clark

Thames Valley Red

Always a cheerful city fan, many times he travelled away to see Exeter City. I never knew his name until now, but have known his face for years! Always had a chat.

RIP fella UTC

TVR

SDRighton

Always a cheerful city fan, many times he travelled away to see Exeter City. I never knew his name until now, but have known his face for years! Always had a chat.

RIP fella UTC

TVR
I echo that completely. Very sad.

Nobby's sister

Just to let you know that Neil's funeral will be held at St John the Evangelist Church, Withycombe Road, Exmouth on Tue 20 September at 13.30. Anyone wishing to attend will be most welcome.

Anyone unfamiliar with Exmouth should be aware that it is St Johns Church on Withycombe Road (near the comprehensive school) and not St Johns in the Wilderness Church.

Thanks

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
Thanks for letting us know. Will hopefully be there, along with, no doubt, a few others.

scholsey

Il be there Ali, hope you and the family are coping as much as you can. Carl H will now be there. X

CITY CASUAL

Just to let you know that Neil's funeral will be held at St John the Evangelist Church, Withycombe Road, Exmouth on Tue 20 September at 13.30. Anyone wishing to attend will be most welcome.

Anyone unfamiliar with Exmouth should be aware that it is St Johns Church on Withycombe Road (near the comprehensive school) and not St Johns in the Wilderness Church.

Thanks
Where is the wake to be held? & do you want flowers or donations to go to a worthy cause?

Last edited:

Stuart Storer's Tache

Not going to able to make today, but if there is any way you can make a donation let me know.

scholsey

I went today and so many family, friends and fellow city fans packed the church, all the money donated in the collection will be going to the trust! I will write on here tomorrow the address for any donations. A top bloke taken but never ever forgotten

ScrumpyJack

Absolute legend and a top bloke, will be greatly missed mate.

Nobby's sister

Not going to able to make today, but if there is any way you can make a donation let me know.
Sorry i havent replied before. We asked for donations in Neil's memory to be made to the Exeter City Supporters Trust. Donations can be sent to Richard W Geggs & Son, 47 Rolle Street, Exmouth, EX8 2RS.

Thank you to all the people who attended Neil's funeral. It was so nice to meet so many of Neil's friends.

Ali (Nobby's sister) x x