• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Proposal To End Free Parking In The Evening At Exeter City Centre Car Parks

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
The park &ride at Honiton Road became a disaster for E.C.F.C fans after stagecoach route change. Yet they can put on special buses from the city to Sandy Park on match days
Pretty **** poor behaviour from a Club Sponsor ! :(

iscalad

The park &ride at Honiton Road became a disaster for E.C.F.C fans after stagecoach route change. Yet they can put on special buses from the city to Sandy Park on match days
The No 77, which is run by Dartline Coaches, will have a new starting point at Victory Hall in Exminster before it continues on to Reddaway Drive, Chantry Meadow in Alphington, Cowick Lane, Cowick Street (First & Last), Fore Street (BHS), Topsham Road (County Hall) and onto Sandy Park. Buses run every 15 minutes.

The No 78, also run by Dartline coaches, starts at Exeter St Davids Station and picks up at the following destinations en route to Sandy Park: City Centre, Blackboy Road, Pinhoe Road, Sainsburys Pinhoe, Monkerton Link Road and Sowton Industrial Estate before arriving at Sandy Park.

The C bus, which is run by Stagecoach, starts at Exeter St Davids Station and picks up at Cheeke Street, Heavitree (Co-Op) to Sandy Park and runs up to every 15 minutes. Fares for this service are £2.50 (Single) and £3.50 (Return).

Alistair20000

I'm too young to remember the trams lined up to take spectators to and from the game :)
Fake news. That is you on the right.

1675252466357.png

iscalad

View attachment 10907
Can't be Hants, he's not holding a phone.

Alistair20000

Can't be Hants, he's not holding a phone.
My sauces report you are the one on the left

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
I read that Cadburys were giving away free chocolate. But it was Flake news.;)

iscalad

My sauces report you are the one on the left
Can't drive, sorry.