• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Premier League Under 21 Cup

StroudGrecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
FRom AFCW twitter about 10 minutes ago: The Dons have stunned Plymouth in injury-time! Tom Beere with a superb strike to force extra-time.

StroudGrecian

Now 2-1 to Argyle

StroudGrecian

Finishes Plymouth 2-1 Dons

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Good stuff, hopefully we get them in the next round.

Nidds

Just got around to resetting my pass word after a long break.

Enjoyed the game last night, looking forward to more U21 games at the park.

It was set up just like a first team game. Did the new warm up at the away end and attacked the big bank in the first half. Played with the same style. The over 21's worked well although Tom McCready was a bit anonymous at times IMHO. They were patient in the build up and took the chances when they came. Butts ran it well. Tis, Perryman and Taggy stood on the big bank. You could hear Perryman during the dull bit at the start of the second half shouting "more work in mid field". Seemed to work. If Tis left early, it was near to the end.

Impressed with the centre back Josh Read, good player and looks about 6 foot five. Dealt well with any pressure

StroudGrecian

Plymouth home next round then if they make it through.
Good stuff, hopefully we get them in the next round.
I thought you said we DID have them in the next round, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered with the updates.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
I thought you said we DID have them in the next round, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered with the updates.
No sorry, was just thinking aloud that would be good if we did as it would bring in a higher crowd and I reckon we would have a good chance of winning.

Doubt the draw will be done until all the games from this one have been played. Thanks for the updates though (y)

Colesman Ballz

It seems that our victory has put us into this Competition's Record Books as we equalled the biggest ever Victory Margin, the record until now belonging solely to Leeds United with their 6-0 victory over Doncaster in the 2nd Qual Round last October. Well done to all involved !

Let's hope for another long run in this competition. :)

Silver fox

When's the draw for the next round?

andrew p long

I enjoyed the updates in any event!

Anyone know what's happened to Jason Pope and why he wasn't involved? Also why was Keadell on the bench rather than hamon?