• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Premier League Cup 2019-20

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Doncaster beat Villa 4-0 last night, which confirms we're through to the next stage

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
I thought that we were already through and that that result means both us and Doncaster are through

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
In fact from a review of the various mini leagues ours appears to be the furthest advanced and decisive. Most of the others still look wide open, even the baby scummers have a chance of making the group of 16 https://www.flashscore.com/football/england/premier-league-cup/standings/

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
I thought that we were already through and that that result means both us and Doncaster are through
Post 163 on this thread says we qualified a week or so ago.

anyone know whether there is an advantage in finishing top of the group ( such as home advantage in the first knock out round) ? That will depend on our final game v Donny

and when is our other game, next week we play the final home game on 4 Feb against Portsmouth. Is the date of the other game fixed?

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster

anyone know whether there is an advantage in finishing top of the group ( such as home advantage in the first knock out round) ? That will depend on our final game v Donny

and when is our other game, next week we play the final home game on 4 Feb against Portsmouth. Is the date of the other game fixed?
If you have a look at the link I posted, at the top is a tab for fixtures, and this lists the remaining fixtures, shows our match with Doncaster due to be played Feb 18th

Colesman Ballz

The away game with Doncaster is scheduled for Tues 18th Feb, but as we have been drawn at Pompey in the Trophy Semi on the same night I gather there are moves afoot to reschedule it, but don't know anything more.

andrew p long

If you have a look at the link I posted, at the top is a tab for fixtures, and this lists the remaining fixtures, shows our match with Doncaster due to be played Feb 18th
Great, thanks. Got it now!

exeter-loyal

Basically we're still on for the treble...

Nigel E

Basically we're still on for the treble...
Will look good in next season's squad photo

Attachments

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The away match at Doncaster has a new date