• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Premier league 2018/19

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
PS has The Mourinho magic gone? Seems a bit of a spent force in recent jobs
He did pretty well until the last few weeks at Spurs given that the team is basically shi*e, there are long term injuries to three key players and there are are no strikers. Shiny new stadium, stale, tired, squad. Record signing N'dombele either cannot run or cannot be bothered. Feckin' dire.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
I did not know where to put this article about R5L commentator Alan Green.
This seems a good a place as any as he has reported on the Premier League since its inception in 1992.
His moaning makes me switch over to Talksport. Don't like him or his style of commentary.

Alistair20000

I did not know where to put this article about R5L commentator Alan Green.
This seems a good a place as any as he has reported on the Premier League since its inception in 1992.
It is probably irrational on my part but I find him intensely annoying.

Oldsmobile-88

It is probably irrational on my part but I find him intensely annoying.
Green mentioned the legend radio broadcaster that was Peter Jones..I know who I would prefer to listen to.

Green is very much a marmite commentator.

Alistair20000

Not so good for Poo tonight Creds.

They were battering the Spanish as I was driving home and listening to the wireless but the ball was just not going in. Then in extra time it all went FUBAR

:cry:

Rosencrantz

Not so good for Poo tonight Creds.

They were battering the Spanish as I was driving home and listening to the wireless but the ball was just not going in. Then in extra time it all went FUBAR

:cry:
They should have had Atletico dead and buried in the second half, they missed so many chances and Atletico couldn't, and weren't much interested, in attacking for the last half hour. Then when Liverpool finally get the game in the palm of their hands, Adrian has the meltdown which you could see happening. He has looked as convincing as a trifle in a hurricane since coming in for Allison. Second goal he was out of position as well and got done on his near post. Game over after that really. Andy Lonergan would have done a better job.

Of course they will bury everything and Adrian will be solid as on Monday 🙄.

DB9

They should have had Atletico dead and buried in the second half, they missed so many chances and Atletico couldn't, and weren't much interested, in attacking for the last half hour. Then when Liverpool finally get the game in the palm of their hands, Adrian has the meltdown which you could see happening. He has looked as convincing as a trifle in a hurricane since coming in for Allison. Second goal he was out of position as well and got done on his near post. Game over after that really. Andy Lonergan would have done a better job.

Of course they will bury everything and Adrian will be solid as on Monday 🙄.
Strange really, Klopp wanted a winter break but since then they've been dumped out of the FA Cup and now the CL, They'll still win the PL by a mile but have lost a bit of momentum

LOG

Green is very much a marmite commentator.
He is but i've never had a problem with him personally. He does say "Goodness gracious!" too often, mind.

Oldsmobile-88

I was not sure where to put this.The last time Tottenham were outside the top flight.
A great bit of footage from when Mansfield & Spurs met in a 2nd Division game at Field Mill in March 1978.
I can remember watching the ATV highlights as one of the other regional matches on The Big Match.
Look at that pitch !!!

Oldsmobile-88

The Broadcasting rebate in the PL is £768m if the season is cancelled..!..(mid July cut off date)

Sucking on the teat of Sky & BT could really come home to roost if the PL were to be cancelled.