• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Premier league 2018/19

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
God help us, no. It's bad enough the world is going to have to suffer the likes of you throughout the summer just by Liverpool winning the league without them going unbeaten to boot. I hope England can win the Euro's to shut the noise down. I s'pose I can but hope.
Not even you can argue they don’t deserve it this time Harris.

Have you changed your mind about VVD yet being a “rip off” 😀

grecIAN Harris

I think he's just about proven his worth. It would be interesting to see how your lot would have got on if you had some competition to put you under pressure. City have gone to pieces at the back since Kompany has left and I think are coming to the end of one 'Tisdale's cycles'. I know Kompany barely played over the last couple of season but he still seemed to have some kind of influence regardless. United and Arsenal need to get back to their traditional stances. Chelsea have had their hands tied behind their backs with the transfer ban. Spurs had that bizarre issue that lead to Poch leaving. You've not really had anybody chasing you hard all season. The hardest matches you've had all season were Wolves home and away (I think they're a decent side anyway) where you needed a late winner and VAR to get you out of jail.

CREDYGRECIAN

I think he's just about proven his worth. It would be interesting to see how your lot would have got on if you had some competition to put you under pressure. City have gone to pieces at the back since Kompany has left and I think are coming to the end of one 'Tisdale's cycles'. I know Kompany barely played over the last couple of season but he still seemed to have some kind of influence regardless. United and Arsenal need to get back to their traditional stances. Chelsea have had their hands tied behind their backs with the transfer ban. Spurs had that bizarre issue that lead to Poch leaving. You've not really had anybody chasing you hard all season. The hardest matches you've had all season were Wolves home and away (I think they're a decent side anyway) where you needed a late winner and VAR to get you out of jail.
Your absolutely full of it 😀 they have lost twice since March 2018 against Man City both times.

VVD just about proven his worth ? The best centre half in the world and the ballon dor runner up.....he would walk in any side in Europe.

Oh and Jordan Henderson England player of the year and deserves PFA player of the year he’s been outstanding - you said he was crap as well 😀

grecIAN Harris

Your absolutely full of it 😀 they have lost twice since March 2018 against Man City both times.

VVD just about proven his worth ? The best centre half in the world and the ballon dor runner up.....he would walk in any side in Europe.

Oh and Jordan Henderson England player of the year and deserves PFA player of the year he’s been outstanding - you said he was crap as well 😀
It's like throwing a stick for my dog down the beach, throw it and you know he'll chase it. As for Henderson, if you paint varnish on a $4!t it will shine but at the end of it, it's still $4!t.

CREDYGRECIAN

It's like throwing a stick for my dog down the beach, throw it and you know he'll chase it. As for Henderson, if you paint varnish on a $4!t it will shine but at the end of it, it's still $4!t.
Henderson is absolutely brilliant and you know it.

Even your mate Shearer knows it

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Can’t fella I’ve waited 30 years
Is this you Credy ??

CREDYGRECIAN

😀 no

IndoMike

I feel a bit sorry for Liverpool. Because they're winning this so easily it somehow seems to make their achievement less praiseworthy It's like "Yeah, right, Liverpool is the champion. Well done. Move on" The excitement has gone. But their record IS remarkable

Rosencrantz

I feel a bit sorry for Liverpool. Because they're winning this so easily it somehow seems to make their achievement less praiseworthy It's like "Yeah, right, Liverpool is the champion. Well done. Move on" The excitement has gone. But their record IS remarkable
Really, you should be listening to every pundit and sports journo in the UK! They can't stop saying how great they are which is fair enough this season and last. Conversely because of Liverpool's dominance this season, all the other "big six" clubs are in crisis. The title might be a foregone conclusion but the praise hasn't subsided. Man Utd and Man City have probably had similar/worse over their dominant years in the modern media era. Liverpool will probably get it if they have a run of titles now which they look like doing.

IndoMike

Really, you should be listening to every pundit and sports journo in the UK! They can't stop saying how great they are which is fair enough this season and last. Conversely because of Liverpool's dominance this season, all the other "big six" clubs are in crisis. The title might be a foregone conclusion but the praise hasn't subsided. Man Utd and Man City have probably had similar/worse over their dominant years in the modern media era. Liverpool will probably get it if they have a run of titles now which they look like doing.
Yes, I know. I do listen to all the pundits: radio and online has come to Indon.
My point is that because it's all over then actually winning the title seems like an anti- climax. Yes, they're a fantastic team. Great to watch, the best two attacking full-backs in the world : in fact the best everything. I do hope they win the CL again.