• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Pre-season friendlies 2019

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
If you read the article it says "to visit the Saints". Then they talk about playing St Neots two weeks later. Methinks something has gone wrong
Methinks you need to check out Brackley Town's stadium Indo ;)
Stelios gets his whoosh... (y)

IndoMike

Methinks you need to check out Brackley Town's stadium Indo ;)
Stelios gets his whoosh... (y)
Done like a kipper...

Stelios

Done like a kipper...
Sorry Indo. Couldn't resist when I saw it ;)

IndoMike

Sorry Indo. Couldn't resist when I saw it ;)
You got me good and proper.

Red Devon

Swansea at home

ryancooper327

How many of us thought we had re-signed Grimes for a second with that announcement!? I had for a moment after just reading "The return of @Matt_Grimes8"

Red Devon

How many of us thought we had re-signed Grimes for a second with that announcement!? I had for a moment after just reading "The return of @Matt_Grimes8"
Not for a second, the banner headline clearly stated City to face Swansea City in pre season friendly Grimes doesn’t get mentioned until the third paragraph.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Not for a second, the banner headline clearly stated City to face Swansea City in pre season friendly Grimes doesn’t get mentioned until the third paragraph.
It does on Twitter.

iscalad

It also does on Facebook. FB also says we are on GIPHY.

Antony Moxey

I guess only if you were a monumental dimwit. How on earth would anyone imagine we could be in a position to sign and pay for a player who is a Championship standard regular first team starter? His salary at minimum would be five figures weekly and his fee would be in the high six to low seven figure bracket.