• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

PRE PLAY OFF PLANS

onemansview

My home is Chesterfield but my heart is in Tokyo
Tension is already getting to me, 7.30 can't come soon enough. Already had a couple of Landlords (Ales) and a really nice Madras is due soon, couldn't wait till afterwards just in case it doesn't happen for us. The only thing missing is the girl of my dreams to watch the match with but hey, you can't have everything.

Andy_H

Tension is already getting to me, 7.30 can't come soon enough. Already had a couple of Landlords (Ales) and a really nice Madras is due soon, couldn't wait till afterwards just in case it doesn't happen for us. The only thing missing is the girl of my dreams to watch the match with but hey, you can't have everything.
Surely she's there with you already? Tut, tut, 'careless talk cost lives' [ possibly your's!]

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Shopping trip done and a fridge full of cheap larger is cooling. ETA for first open can is 6.30.

Please note that any posts i may make after 10pm tonight will automatically come with the disclaimer that it was the booze wot done it.
8 Ace?

onemansview

Surely she's there with you already? Tut, tut, 'careless talk cost lives' [ possibly your's!]
Andy believe me, she is worth dying for, but tonight she is safely tucked up in bed at home in Japan

Andy_H

Andy believe me, she is worth dying for, but tonight she is safely tucked up in bed at home in Japan
NOT watching the Mighty Grecians!!! Plastic fan.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Herewith the paella

Bleddy tasty. All eaten up.

Attachments

onemansview

NOT watching the Mighty Grecians!!! Plastic fan.
sadly I have not been able to convert her from her love for Urawa Red's

Andy_H

Your job was't helped last night either!!!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Remember what you did last night and don't repeat for next year's play off final.

ecfc2000

Remember what you did last night and don't repeat for next year's play off final.
I admire your optimism Hants and if you're right I'll ensure I follow your suggestion. Personally I think we'll finish mid table.