• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Port Vale pre Championship Play Off Final 7th May 22

Bongo1959

So how do I watch this on tv ?

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
So how do I watch this on tv ?
Unless an agreement is made around the TV Blackout then this game will be VPN Via I Follow or Soccer Saturday (Final Score) on TV or Radio Devon.

Bongo1959

So vale supporters can watch this but we can't ?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Only at Vale Park.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yes because they have arranged an agreement with I follow and you can only view it within the stadium as there end is a sell out. I personally would like to see if a stadium is sold out for matches within the 3pm kick zone to become available on I follow purely as extra revenue for the club for those unable to make it. Another 1,000 £10 passes is not inconsiderable money

Bridgy 81

A Sky TV camera has just picked out Matt Taylor and Dan Green at Vale Park, presumably concocting plans for Saturday.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
A Sky TV camera has just picked out Matt Taylor and Dan Green at Vale Park, presumably concocting plans for Saturday.
Probably hoping we play PV 1st halfers !

CityTillIDie

Vale losing 1-2 at the moment

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
How good does Northampton's point against us look now. Good day for Rovers as well.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Both ourselves and FGR have very difficult games after today’s results.

Vale and Mansfield both similar need a draw at least to be sure of a playoff place and either could still make the autos with a win.

Vale have now lost three in a row but before today Newport had also lost three in a row…..the results of games in league two this season continue to be totally unpredictable.

Last edited: