• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Port Vale away - Saturday 13 April

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Tickets now on sale

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
"Tickets no on sale"

I'll wait until they are, then...

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Tickets on sale

Red Devon

Heard today the Away End has now swapped ends at Vale Park with away supporters now situated in the Bycars Stand.

Oldsmobile-88

Heard today the Away End has now swapped ends at Vale Park with away supporters now situated in the Bycars Stand.
That’s a shame, it was easy to park in the car park directly behind the away stand.

I wonder why the away & home ends were swapped ?

Spoonz Red E

That’s a shame, it was easy to park in the car park directly behind the away stand.

Makes the name of the Bycars stand quite ironic.

fred binneys head

They’ve done it because when they played Swindon in the 2nd leg of the play offs, they wanted a wall of sound from that end (much bigger stand with better acoustics) so they switched Swindon down to the opposite end. It was a big success so they decided to stick with it. I think there’s a fan zone at the other end, or there’s one planned.

Red Devon

Tim Long

There's a plaque dedicated to Motorhead's Lemmy at Vale Park. Must admit I didn't know about this until a few weeks ago when I said to someone "why would I want to go to Port Vale?" Still not going, though.