• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Pompey away is all ticket

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Just been announced. If you can't get to the Park then you can buy online.

grecianfaniow

oh bloody hell why ticket ? ffs

Fareham Grecian

Where's it been announced Hants? Can't see anything on the OS, Facebook or Twitter.

My understanding is that all Pompey home games are all ticket anyway, thought you can usually buy a ticket on the day.

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
couldn't care less, can save forty quid now by not going.

ecfc2000

Looks like I'll be sitting in the home end then or if its all ticket for home fans as well I won't bother going.

Red Nose

I queued up after the match to get a ticket. There were about 30 people ahead of me in the queue. After 20 mins they'd only served about 4 people. God knows why it was so slow. I gave up and went home, as did a few others.

I've now bought online, which cost me extra. Unimpressed.

Last edited:

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Seems an odd situation as it isnt assigned seating but thanks to mike in reception, I now have my login details again.

Have also updated my personal details so the club can keep in contact ;-)

KentGrecians

So is it unreserved seating? Can you sit anywhere?

Fareham Grecian

So is it unreserved seating? Can you sit anywhere?
Well my tickets have seat numbers on, but since the away end holds a minimum of 2000 I'd be surprised if it's an issue

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
I queued up after the match to get a ticket. There were about 30 people ahead of me in the queue. After 20 mins they'd only served about 4 people. God knows why it was so slow. I gave up and went home, as did a few others.

I've now bought online, which cost me extra. Unimpressed.
We were in that queue for about 35 minutes to get our tickets. It looked as though Mike had to back up the computer after each sale before going on to the next customer. No criticism of him in any of this as he works like a Trojan for us.

The queue time had the pleasant side effect of affording some time for interesting conversation with our fans in the line. Every cloud has a silver lining.