• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
She's sounding more and more like an increasingly overheated gammon - with chips on each shoulder and eggs on the face - lately.
Sounds exactly your type.
Love chips and eggs me (y)

Reactions: DB9

Grecian2K

That's enough of your sauce Al.
Surely there are more important fish to fry in that old Oval Pan at the moment? (currently 348-8 and 205 ahead, pending a bit of evening session 20 over bish-bash by the Sorry-Crew.)
Priorities, dear boy.

Grecian2K

249-9 now. That "preposterous Pretorious" out for a single. :cry:. That'll teach me not to intervene.
Bish-bash on?

cannockred

Just seen this. How do you know what I voted? ;)
I dont give a flying fig what you voted and I'm fairly certain you dont care whether I voted in, out or shake it all about.

However, given the posts that you have made regarding brexit, I think it's a fairly strong possibility that I guessed correctly.

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
I dont give a flying fig what you voted and I'm fairly certain you dont care whether I voted in, out or shake it all about.
Well you must care a little bit if you're calling me a 'patronising in voter' :unsure:

However, given the posts that you have made regarding brexit, I think it's a fairly strong possibility that I guessed correctly.
Likewise.

tavyred

A number of Labour and SNP MP’s in the Commons seemingly genuinely irked that Israel now has the moral high ground after the Iran attacks the other night.
Easy in isolation to criticise Israel and its perceived excesses re. Palestine, not so easy I would suggest when Israel is a vital ally in the West’s fight against the Mad Mullahs in Tehran.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
A number of Labour and SNP MP’s in the Commons seemingly genuinely irked that Israel now has the moral high ground after the Iran attacks the other night.
Easy in isolation to criticise Israel and its perceived excesses re. Palestine, not so easy I would suggest when Israel is a vital ally in the West’s fight against the Mad Mullahs in Tehran.
I think things can be concurrently true as well as well as wrong.

Irans attack on Israel is wrong. Israel, like any nation has a right to defend itself from attacks from other countries. This one is where legitimate war could ensue.

Hamas terrorist attack of Israel was wrong.

Israel's response and subsequent action in Palestine is wrong because it's blaming an entire people for the actions of the few.

Israel has every right to defend itself against Iran and largely will be supported by the west.

Israel has a right to defend itself from terrorist attack and find the perpetrators, but it doesn't have the right to starve a people and kill civilians. The response hasn't been proportionate etc.

Phil Sayers

There is a certain irony to arthur quitting the Labour Party over Starmer's endorsement of Trident when that endorsement (and the wider national security / defence policy reset post Corbyn) has been highly successful in removing one of Labour's biggest electoral weaknesses:

Colesman Ballz

Will you next be revealing to us that you a carry of photo of Edwina Currie close to your heart ? :cool:

Grecian2K

Will you next be revealing to us that you a carry of photo of Edwina Currie close to your heart ? :cool:
Doubt it. He probably keeps it tucked away in the gusset of his grey Y-Fronts. Safe from the prying eyes of Lady Tebburn. (Or so he hopes)