• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
It's not as if we live on a globe.
I fear that view of our planet probably falls a bit flat with the Tavys and Jigzys of this world...
...not to mention their patron saints St Nigel the Impure and St Boris the Immoral who, still to this day, still think the entire universe should revolve around them.
The two-headed Beeblebroxes of "The Hitch Hikers Guide To Politics"
(Unlike the present PM, Rishi Prefect" who probably who probably won't rest until he's "made his first Trillion".)

Grecian2K

You seem to be confusing where Jews end up with where they originally came from. 🤷‍♂️
I have to say I’m finding this group ignorance about Jews more than a little concerning.
Didn't they originally escape from Egypt (in straw boats if you believe the sky-fairy stories)?
And, unless my old O Level Geog escapes me, isn't Egypt in ..errrm, AFRICA?
Still, thanks for that. It's just given me a wonderful mental image.
A mass of endangered Ancient Palestinians writing to the Gaza Daily Mail pleading "STOP THE BOATS".

tavyred

Here you go Tavy, a link from the aptly named "My Jewish Learning" website

It’s an opinion piece.
What does the atheist Jew David Baddiel mean when he says he would’ve be gassed along with all the other Jews during WW2?

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
It’s an opinion piece.
What does the atheist Jew David Baddiel mean when he says he would’ve be gassed along with all the other Jews during WW2?
I think it's pretty obvious he means the Nazis wouldn't have made a distinction. But if for some reason you're using Nazi beliefs to justify your own, perhaps we should be worrying about you?

angelic upstart

It’s an opinion piece.
Then can you state where Jewish is a race please? I've literally never seen it anywhere.

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
Then can you state where Jewish is a race please? I've literally never seen it anywhere.
Apparently in Mein Kampf.

tavyred

I think it's pretty obvious he means the Nazis wouldn't have made a distinction. But if for some reason you're using Nazi beliefs to justify your own, perhaps we should be worrying about you?
Why wouldn’t the Nazi’s have made that distinction?

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
Why wouldn’t the Nazi’s have made that distinction?
Is your argument seriously "well the Nazis thought they were a race, who am I to disagree with that"?

tavyred

Is your argument seriously "well the Nazis thought they were a race, who am I to disagree with that"?
No, I’m saying the Nazi’s targeted ethnic Jews and were able to do that because they were dealing with the descendants of people who came from the Middle East and were from the Jewish tribes.

angelic upstart

No, I’m saying the Nazi’s targeted ethnic Jews and were able to do that because they were dealing with the descendants of people who came from the Middle East and were from the Jewish tribes.
All religions started in the middle east!