• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

Spanks

Administrator
Staff member
The solution is simple but requires that thing that seems to be rather lacking in our political class in recent years.
Its called a ‘spine’. 🤷‍♂️
Getting a spine would involve the “work shy” and “falsely anxious” getting jiggy in their “taxpayer funded” spare time, and actually reproducing enough.

Which, of course, they absolutely shouldn’t do if they can’t afford it. Sponging barstewards.

Heaven forbid that twenty somethings could actually earn enough to progress, scrape a deposit, pay for childcare and be positive about the future.

But then, this is where the right has lead us, so it must be an issue with foreigners.

tavyred

Very well known Exeweb poster
Getting a spine would involve the “work shy” and “falsely anxious” getting jiggy in their “taxpayer funded” spare time, and actually reproducing enough.

Which, of course, they absolutely shouldn’t do if they can’t afford it. Sponging barstewards.

Heaven forbid that twenty somethings could actually earn enough to progress, scrape a deposit, pay for childcare and be positive about the future.

But then, this is where the right has lead us, so it must be an issue with foreigners.
Life can be tough, shoulders back and get on with it. 🤷‍♂️

angelic upstart

Not it isn't.

You fail to see how the World is dividing.
Oh dear.

Grecian2K

Life can be tough, shoulders back and get on with it. 🤷‍♂️
Aye aye Captain Mainwaring sir.
Private Sponge here, reporting for service and ready and willing to carry out your orders sir.

tavyred

Aye aye Captain Mainwaring sir.
Private Sponge here, reporting for service and ready and willing to carry out your orders sir.
Stand down Sponge, you’ve played the game and earned your well earned and hopefully comfortable dotage. 👍😎

Mr Jinx

Trust you to twist it around to your thinking.
When we should all fall in line behind your thinking - that politicians should get involved with the price of a football shirt!

DB9

When we should all fall in line behind your thinking - that politicians should get involved with the price of a football shirt!
Perhaps I should of put a smiley emoji at the end as it was suppose to come across a bit light hearted. People getting worked up about a design that no one really sees (As its on the back of the collar) only a couple of inches in size is a bit daft in the grand scheme of things. Yes, the price to me is too much as well.

Grecian2K

Stand down Sponge, you’ve played the game and earned your well earned and hopefully comfortable dotage. 👍😎
Appreciate the kind wishes but I'm afraid to say that, because of the continuing freezing of thresholds, my "dotage" is becoming increasingly taxing. 😜

Alistair20000

Appreciate the kind wishes but I'm afraid to say that, because of the continuing freezing of thresholds, my "dotage" is becoming increasingly taxing. 😜
And it is going to get worse for you old boy. Enjoy !

Alistair20000

Meanwhile I read that the preposterous Jeremy Hunt thinks £100,000 per annum is not a particularly high salary. On top of the cringeworthy comment that it is the NHS that is the thing that most makes us feel proud to be British.

Tw@t of March award incoming for the To55er