• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
Javid on the radio saying he doesn't know why Stratton resigned if the party didn't take place. Are the cabinet setting up Johnson for a big fall when the lie is revealed, or are they just incompetent? Could go either way...

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Javid on the radio saying he doesn't know why Stratton resigned if the party didn't take place. Are the cabinet setting up Johnson for a big fall when the lie is revealed, or are they just incompetent? Could go either way...
I am now thinking that Javid is very, very lightweight too. Even if that party did not take place the video will have enraged a lot of ordinary folk. It is akin to Emily Thornberry sneering at the Cross of St George flags in white van man’s windows

Alistair20000

Bunter is a father.....again.

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
I am now thinking that Javid is very, very lightweight too. Even if that party did not take place the video will have enraged a lot of ordinary folk. It is akin to Emily Thornberry sneering at the Cross of St George flags in white van man’s windows
Yes, I'd have thought it was pretty obvious why she resigned, which is why I feel him saying that might be calculated.

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bunter is a father.....again.
Another convenient distraction.

Alistair20000

Another convenient distraction.
Indeed.

tavyred

Tavy and I will not give up our twice weekly visit to Plymouth premiere nightclubs for anything!
Steady AU, what happens in ‘Flares’ never gets mentioned, you know the drill! 😎

tavyred

Just when I think my man BJ and his government are goners, up pops Angie Rayner on the news dropping her ‘aitches’ and barely able to string a coherent sentence together.
There is no viable alternative to this Government is there?

Banksy

Plan C apparently.
1639051386637.jpeg

Alistair20000

Just when I think my man BJ and his government are goners, up pops Angie Rayner on the news dropping her ‘aitches’ and barely able to string a coherent sentence together.
There is no viable alternative to this Government is there?
Tavy: back in 1997 a client who is as Tory blue as it is possible to get told me he was going to vote Labour for the first time. EVER.

I asked him why.

The answer was: anything, anything, anything is better than this current crock of sh*te.