• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
The figures for the UK alone were in the document, if one would care to look for them.
I do not have time

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
I do not have time
Not my problem.

Although this highlights the problem with political discourse at this time:

- Show me the evidence!

- Here it is

- Well I don't believe that/can't be bothered to read it

Alistair20000

W
Not my problem.

Although this highlights the problem with political discourse at this time:

- Show me the evidence!

- Here it is

- Well I don't believe that/can't be bothered to read it
Would have been nice if you had said where the relevant bit was amidst so many pages.

Just saying like and no offence intended

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
W

Would have been nice if you had said where the relevant bit was amidst so many pages.

Just saying like and no offence intended
I did, in reply to Mr Jinx's post that you quoted. Page 16

elginCity

Aren’t you more of Tory boy than Jinxy Elgy?
Not this Vote Leave variety of Tory, I'm not.

elginCity

I do not have time
Having posted over 32,000 times on here since '09, Al, appears you have plenty of it to spare.. :p

tavyred

Not this Vote Leave variety of Tory, I'm not.
I’m not sure the Tory Boy label is that flexible Elgy. You appear to be more of a Tory than I am for example.

elginCity

I’m not sure the Tory Boy label is that flexible Elgy. You appear to be more of a Tory than I am for example.
You can label away to your heart's content, Tav. There is plenty of evidence on here to suggest you and Jinx support this current Government, whereas I don't.

tavyred

You can label away to your heart's content, Tav. There is plenty of evidence on here to suggest you and Jinx support this current Government, whereas I don't.
The use of the Tory Boy label is yours Elgy, I’m happy to wear it as a result of my support for this Government, although I’m not sure you can expunge your voting history and latent Tory urges just because the the current manifestation of the Tory party is one you disagree with because of Brexit.

elginCity

The use of the Tory Boy label is yours Elgy, I’m happy to wear it as a result of my support for this Government, although I’m not sure you can expunge your voting history and latent Tory urges just because the the current manifestation of the Tory party is one you disagree with because of Brexit.
Fair enough, Tory Boy ! You've no idea how I have voted in my life, and any latent urges I might have are being dealt with by a therapist, thank you. :)