• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
OK.
During your next campaign meeting with Tavares up on High Willhays can you point out to your compadre that I am equally entitled to do the same when mentioning paganism? :rolleyes:

***Bookmarked***

You could join us if you bring your own flask and sammidges

Grecian2K

***Bookmarked***

You could join us if you bring your own flask and sammidges
Unfortunately the nuclear waste trains from Debn'port to Sellafield don't run via the Okehampton line just yet? Perhaps when they finally rebuild Meldon Viaduct eh? :p They could pick up Tavares en route.

tavyred

I thought the flame haired gobsh!te had apologised unreservedly for her foul mouthings at the 2021 Labour Party Conference ? A shame Sir Keith was politically too weak at the time to give her the Span*sh Archer as he wanted to do.

Has she sinned again ?
Even after a fulsome apology it doesn’t mean that you can’t be reminded of your past utterances, especially when she (as she was) was being rather snarkily judgemental about as yet unproved allegations about the Raabmeister.

Colesman Ballz

Unfortunately the nuclear waste trains from Debn'port to Sellafield don't run via the Okehampton line just yet? Perhaps when they finally rebuild Meldon Viaduct eh? :p They could pick up Tavares en route.
If you political observers would permit a brief diversion off topic, there is a Taunton area rail enthusiast's website which published a photograph of one of these nuclear waste trains en route. Study of it revealed a photographer in the locomotive cab, also busy taking shots, of his lineside counterpart !

Spoonz Red E

Incident = incident
Incident picked up on Twitter = shocking incident
Incident retweeted on Twitter = 'history'

angelic upstart

Incident = incident
@Alistair20000 Should the letters immediately after the = sign be capitalised? I'm never sure and my schooling gave conflicting reports.

Here to learn.

angelic upstart

Incident = incident
Twitter alongside 24 hour news should be consigned to room 101.

Grecian2K

@Alistair20000 Should the letters immediately after the = sign be capitalised? I'm never sure and my schooling gave conflicting reports.

Here to learn.
Headmaster Al might be a while.
He's busy at the moment dishing out UB40s to the teaching assistants in the English department.

Alistair20000

Here to learn.
This afternoon I be are mostly thinking that the cerebral Spoonz was correct in not capitalizing after the = sign. He was not starting a new sentence nor using an opening or first word. The = sign seamlessly links what precedes with what follows. Note the correct capitalization of his opening word on each line.

Other views on this matter are held by some but readily dismissed.

angelic upstart

This afternoon I be are mostly thinking that the cerebral Spoonz was correct in not capitalizing after the = sign. He was not starting a new sentence nor using an opening or first word. The = sign seamlessly links what precedes with what follows. Note the correct capitalization of his opening word on each line.

Other views on this matter are held by some but readily dismissed.
Thank you for the clarification. I often wonder if it's capitalisation or capitalization? I'm led to believe the Z is the American version. What are your thoughts on this?

To keep it on topic, does anyone have any thoughts on the daily mail/associated newspapers story doing the rounds?