• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

tavyred

Very well known Exeweb poster
No, If anyone breaks the law anywhere should be investigated…..
So why aren’t they being investigated?
This sort of thing is important to you DB, or is it? 🤷‍♂️
Away with this bullying carp please DB, we’re two blokes arguing the toss on an obscure footy forum.
I haven’t twisted your words, you made a point about number 10 being the place where most covid fines have being doled out, I explained why that might be and you’ve made a load of irrelevant points (IMO) in response.

DB9

So why aren’t they being investigated?
This sort of thing is important to you DB, or is it? 🤷‍♂️
Away with this bullying carp please DB, we’re two blokes arguing the toss on an obscure footy forum.
I haven’t twisted your words, you made a point about number 10 being the place where most covid fines have being doled out, I explained why that might be and you’ve made a load of irrelevant points (IMO) in response.
Whos not being investigated? You have twisted the words, No one who's been fined have NOT challenged the Police's decision therefore they're guilty of breaking the rules.

tavyred

Whos not being investigated? You have twisted the words, No one who's been fined have NOT challenged the Police's decision therefore they're guilty of breaking the rules.
Eh?
We’re not talking about those who’ve been investigated and fined, you said “anyone who breaks the law should be investigated” you should’ve put ‘allegedly’ before that, but it’s clear the police have investigated number 10 more diligently than anywhere else, which coming back to my original point is why it’s the home of more covid lawbreaking than anywhere else.

DB9

Eh?
We’re not talking about those who’ve been investigated and fined, you said “anyone who breaks the law should be investigated” you should’ve put ‘allegedly’ before that, but it’s clear the police have investigated number 10 more diligently than anywhere else, which coming back to my original point is why it’s the home of more covid lawbreaking than anywhere else.
Because they broke the law on numerous occasions, Also it seems quite a few people were at these events, Not just half dozen or so, So over 100 fines have been dished out. "Allegedly" in regard to investigation.

DB9

I'll ask you Tavy, Where else in a workplace have they had over 100 fines dished out for Covid rule breaking?

tavyred

I'll ask you Tavy, Where else in a workplace have they had over 100 fines dished out for Covid rule breaking?
Nowhere DB.
If you’re not going to discuss things in good faith, I’ll stick you on ignore.
You have been warned.

DB9

Nowhere DB.
If you’re not going to discuss things in good faith, I’ll stick you on ignore.
You have been warned.
That is up to you, I've answered your question why it's the place where more Covid fines have been dished out, You can accept that or not but at this moment in time and until any other workplaces have over 100 people fined it's true.

tavyred

That is up to you, I've answered your question why it's the place where more Covid fines have been dished out, You can accept that or not but at this moment in time and until any other workplaces have over 100 people fined it's true.
I didn’t ask you that question, I have accepted from the start that number 10 is the home to the most covid fines.
You know the point I was making and you’ve chosen to obsfucate and ignore it. 👍

DB9

I didn’t ask you that question, I have accepted from the start that number 10 is the home to the most covid fines.
You know the point I was making and you’ve chosen to obsfucate and ignore it. 👍
Again No I haven't, in your post starting with eh? You asked why it was the home of the most Covid lawbreaking than anywhere else and I've given what I think are the reasons, You don't seem to want to accept my answer thats up to you.

Spanks

Administrator
Staff member
All irrelevant points in a discussion about the whether the police have chosen to investigate one place more than any other.
You can admit BTW that you don’t much care about the anywhere else bring investigated and the priority for you was to uncover law breaking in and around number 10.
It might save us time. 😎
Totally ignores the fact that the guy who heads the government ordered an investigation, which then informed the police.

So stop targeting DB with your pedantry Tav. The instigator, the boss, the starter of investigations... Mr Sack the Civil Servants, an inferno won't remove me... the PM