• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yes, one quarter's growth figures are always hugely informative. Go and find some other straws to clutch
Oh man, I thought I was the best rubbisher on here!

Avening Posse

Elgy you are forgetting that one of our great Brexit freedoms is to be able to import cheap sub standard food from our kith and kin in Australia and New Zealand.

Simply agreeing to the EUs food safety standards, which would address a lot of the Protocol issues, would mean giving up this hard fought for freedom. The People wouldn't stand for it....
I must say Arthur it’s not like you to make statements like this. You normally post with a lot of research to back up your viewpoint. Australian food is definitely at the very least on a par with what I ate for the first 48 years of my life, and in my view far superior, especially the fruit and veg. The wines not bad either ;)

tavyred

I must say Arthur it’s not like you to make statements like this. You normally post with a lot of research to back up your viewpoint. Australian food is definitely at the very least on a par with what I ate for the first 48 years of my life, and in my view far superior, especially the fruit and veg. The wines not bad either ;)
To be honest AP art is only parroting the same bitter narrative remainers have used ever since the referendum.
The EU according to them is the centre of the known universe and everything they do in Brussels is borderline perfect and beyond reproach.
Just thank your lucky stars you don’t have to share a country with this latest bunch of whingeing Poms! 😉

Suzi & The Banned Cheese

Don't forget prior to this the UK economy experienced the largest contraction in 300 years.

Also
UK economy shrank by 0.1% in March as cost of living crisis bites – business live

Last edited:

Suzi & The Banned Cheese

At the next election, under pressure from a failing economy, seeking support after almost a decade and a half in power, the Conservatives could find that their new voters are unimpressed while their existing voters are dismayed. A combination that could produce calamity.

Yep ,and this sentence is particularly true!

Grecian2K

So the arrogant Lee Anderson reckons the plebs can feed themselves on 30p a day.
1) Does that include the cost of cooking it
2) Will the preposterous Tory prat be reducing the take from his generous MP salary to £109.50 per annum and donating the remaining cash to charity?
3) Has he inadvertently leaked the next minimum wage proposal?

Mr Jinx

Don't forget prior to this the UK economy experienced the largest contraction in 300 years.

Also
UK economy shrank by 0.1% in March as cost of living crisis bites – business live
I expect Art will now be jumping with glee.

Spanks

Administrator
Staff member
To be honest AP art is only parroting the same bitter narrative remainers have used ever since the referendum.
The EU according to them is the centre of the known universe and everything they do in Brussels is borderline perfect and beyond reproach.
Just thank your lucky stars you don’t have to share a country with this latest bunch of whingeing Poms! 😉
Jesus H Christ, at least if you're going to take that kinda swipe at all but 3 of the posters on this thread, fess up that you're the polar opposite and that you're a sniggering vacuum of a europhobe/Francophile etc etc etc

Spanks

Administrator
Staff member
I expect Art will now be jumping with glee.
Of course he's not, but if it were the introduction of a new bus lane in Enfield, I expect looping the loop.

arthur

:sleep::sleep::sleep: