• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Despite the report’s findings and Corbyn’s utterances today, some leading Labour figures still can’t bring themselves to say Corbyn is bonafide anti-semite.
And those are the people who really need to go.

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
The Labour Party will be in real trouble if it can no longer call on the intellectual might of Barry Gardiner....
Or Zarah Sultana

tavyred

Very well known Exeweb poster
And those are the people who really need to go.
The worrying thing is that it’s current leading lights like Lisa Nandy who are reluctant to call him out, he is so obviously an anti-Semite but they are trying to frame it as a grievous lack of leadership rather than the fact that a racist was in charge of the Labour Party for a number of years.

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
When you vultures have finished with the old bag of bones, consider this ....

8 weeks to go. Ready ?
Oh ye of little faith
Johnson has been quiet this week as the I's are being dotted on a beautiful new agreement. Even the Irish think so... :)

DB9

Despite the report’s findings and Corbyn’s utterances today, some leading Labour figures still can’t bring themselves to say Corbyn is bonafide anti-semite.
I feel Starmer has to have a warts and all expulsion with this, The Jewish vote was always big with Labour because they WERE always a party of tolerance and i find it very sad that this inquiry had to happen in the first place and the findings are damming to say the least, Of course Corbyn belittles the findings and blames everyone else, Just like the GE result. The anti-semites who joined Labour at £3 a pop and found themselves at the top table with the help of the odious Momentum should be rooted out totally.

arthur

Or Zarah Sultana
Is she that woman from Islington imposed on Leicester, prompting the CLP chair to resign? Another sad loss for a party hoping to win an election...

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
The worrying thing is that it’s current leading lights like Lisa Nandy who are reluctant to call him out, he is so obviously an anti-Semite but they are trying to frame it as a grievous lack of leadership rather than the fact that a racist was in charge of the Labour Party for a number of years.
How was it described beforehand … He isn't an anti-Semite his comments were taken out of context and misunderstood !

arthur

Oh ye of little faith
Johnson has been quiet this week as the I's are being dotted on a beautiful new agreement. Even the Irish think so... :)
Social conservatism- now a minority sport amongst "The People" it seems. The thin gruel of a cobbled together Brexit deal will hardly be a comfort to anyone I'd have thought.

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is she that woman from Islington imposed on Leicester, prompting the CLP chair to resign? Another sad loss for a party hoping to win an election...
Coventry but yes. Corbynite to her high heels. She basically said there had been 40 consecutive years of Thatcherism (which might have come as a shock to Brown and Blair)

tavyred

Any negative economic impacts we see post 31/12/20 will I think be lost in the inevitable post pandemic reset. It’s going to be hard for any pro EU commentator to unduly blame the UK’s potential slump on Brexit if our economic woes are going to mirrored in the rest of Europe.