• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

tavyred

Very well known Exeweb poster
The Greek fella never quite got over the Greek National budget being decided by a vote in the German Reichstag.

fred binneys head

Nothing disputable about U.K. citizens resident in Scotland receiving circa £2K per head in extra funding.
You obviously aren’t aware of the latest inflation figures - fried mars bars have seen 10% price increases in the last year.

DB9

The Greek fella never quite got over the Greek National budget being decided by a vote in the German Reichstag.
Nope but unfortunatly Greece didn't have a pot to **** in and if we'd had a bucket collection at SJP we could of bought Greece!

DB9

Someones in trouble now! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

lamrobhero

Nothing disputable about U.K. citizens resident in Scotland receiving circa £2K per head in extra funding.
I am a bit out of me depth but
England GDP per capita $42976
Scotland GDP per capita $38603
Maybe if within the Union there had been sufficient investment in Scotland then their GDP per capita would be at English levels which would close the gap?

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Blimey Stuffers, agreeing with a very left wing politician who recently founded "Progressive International" with Bernie Saunders and also is a great admirer of Jeremy Corbyn.
Not one of your usual bedfellows there my old friend and the Daily Express either, Seems like if anyone says anything against the EU, They put it up as truth.
Wherever I turn for info I usually get it in the neck from a member of the coterie even though they usually respond with a Pleiades like shower of stultifying graun guff. However, ol' Yanis seems to have been cribbing my posts which means I have little choice but to back him up ;)

DB9

Wherever I turn for info I usually get it in the neck from a member of the coterie even though they usually respond with a Pleiades like shower of stultifying graun guff. However, ol' Yanis seems to have been cribbing my posts which means I have little choice but to back him up ;)
Understand about the Guardian but this was an article from The Express, Normally they would not give the time to ol' Yanis, which surely you'd have to agree with?

Spoonz Red E

It's becoming a habit

• Haha
Reactions: DB9

Rosencrantz

Understand about the Guardian but this was an article from The Express, Normally they would not give the time to ol' Yanis, which surely you'd have to agree with?
Quite often, the further you travel to towards the opposite political wings of opinion, the more overlap of opinions there are, even though there might be a vast distance in theoretical philosophy. I never view the political spectrum as a linear model, more a circle.

Rosencrantz

Traipsing about with Raab is enough to make anyone fall into a somewhat comatose state I should imagine 😉