• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Politics Today

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
I hope the other Matt (Taylor) has 9 3-point plans if needed.

IndoMike

No, no, no indo. Last week was the 5-pillar plan, stop muddying the waters !
😉
Next week it will be the 4-step Corona Project.
😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

IndoMike

I hope the other Matt (Taylor) has 9 3-point plans if needed.
Tisdale had a 5- year plan 👍
Don't forget Hancock is talking about plans about plans, not actual plans.
If he can get through the next 4 years bluffing he should be ok.

IndoMike

A full list of the Shadow cabinet with photos can be found by scrolling to the end of the article
Looks like a strong team to me, although I don't know all of them. I think they rip the Tories to shreds

IndoMike

"Personal protective equipment (PPE) - masks, gloves and other clothing to stop the spread of coronavirus - saves lives.

NHS staff treating patients in hospitals and in the community need it to be able to safely do their job.

The government says there is enough of this "precious resource" to go around.

But the British Medical Association (BMA) union for doctors say supplies are dangerously low in some parts of the country and staff are at risk".

So who do you believe : our health workers or Hancock?.

IndoMike

From the Daily Mail, tucked away

"There are three things Britain needs to get out of coronavirus lock-down: Treatments, reliable infection data and mass testing. And we don't have ANY of them"

DB9

From the Daily Mail, tucked away

"There are three things Britain needs to get out of coronavirus lock-down: Treatments, reliable infection data and mass testing. And we don't have ANY of them"
Look at the Daily Express's headline yesterday, While being happy that the PM is out of ICU, In the corner of the front page was a photo of nurses clapping and smiling, It was meant to be from Thurday's clapping for the NHS but came across as those NHS workers happy and clapping Johnson coming out of ICU was the like the second coming, Think N Korea and all those that clap around Kim Jong, It was a disgraceful, cheap political shot by the Express to use those NHS workers in that way

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
Look at the Daily Express's headline yesterday, While being happy that the PM is out of ICU, In the corner of the front page was a photo of nurses clapping and smiling, It was meant to be from Thurday's clapping for the NHS but came across as those NHS workers happy and clapping Johnson coming out of ICU was the like the second coming, Think N Korea and all those that clap around Kim Jong, It was a disgraceful, cheap political shot by the Express to use those NHS workers in that way
The whole of the right wing press is an absolute cesspool at the moment (more so than usual). The Sun's Friday edition had a front page of Johnson coming out of intensive care, with the headline "now that really is a Good Friday". Nearly a thousand people had died in the previous 24 hours.

DB9

The whole of the right wing press is an absolute cesspool at the moment (more so than usual). The Sun's Friday edition had a front page of Johnson coming out of intensive care, with the headline "now that really is a Good Friday". Nearly a thousand people had died in the previous 24 hours.
I am genuinely happy he is making a recovery from this but going overboard like what you've quoted just sticks in my throat, I'd wager those relatives of the thousand and many more wish they had something to celebrate, Instead they're mourning this Easter

IndoMike

Disgraceful