• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Plymuff Argyle U23's V Exeter City U23's Premier League Cup qualifying tie 2.00 p.m. (14.00) Kick off BST Match Day Thread

scottus86

Surprised no one saw this.

Attachments

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Surprised no one saw this.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

andrew p long

I registered too but just used a false email address ([email protected]) - worked a treat!
what was false about that?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Reactions: DB9

grecIAN Harris

Two very tidy finishes from young Benjamin particularly the first one.

Albumen

I am certainly not disrespecting one of our own academy players. But unlike you I can see when a player is not good enough to play professional football.
I don’t need any excuses by the way as I am slightly older than 12 but thank you for your comments and have taken them onboard lol 😆
I guess the only thing I cling to is that considering our academy has been so consistent in spotting talent perhaps there is a player there.

In fact, there has to be a player there; You don’t get this far in the game on a blag.

I certainly would give him a little more time, and I certainly wouldn’t choose the day he scored 2 goals to bury him in the lower leagues.

Arthur Davey

At the risk of starting Pete off again on the matter of our 'gap'... watching those highlights, I can't help but be struck by the fact that their old revamped stand looks like it's shrunk, what with the oversized rows of seats in front. Iirc, my younger buay once showed me a video showing the view from those end seats up the back: you can't even see the goals due to the obscured sight-lines 🙄.
And as for the 'ARG[H]YLE' lettering...🤦🏼‍♂️
Whole thing looks totally naff (imho).