• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Plymouth Winding up order

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
and some of us were very quick to put our hands in our pockets to help your club out back then, funny little things like that just get forgotten

Should it be necessary, i'll chip in some cash towards your clubs survival. I have no wish to see an Argyle demise.

You must remember this is a BB and opposing fans set out to 'needle' each other, but in your hour of need i'm sure other Greeks will step forward to help.

On_The_Beach

Should it be necessary, i'll chip in some cash towards your clubs survival. I have no wish to see an Argyle demise.

You must remember this is a BB and opposing fans set out to 'needle' each other, but in your hour of need i'm sure other Greeks will step forward to help.
This must be so reassuring for them.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
You trying to 'needle' me? Turdkey ;)

southamptongrecian

Has much as I am enjoying seeing them suffer after all the stick we took off them, yes at the end of the day I would put my hand in my pocket to help them out.

even if it was only for somewhere for Porlie to go on a saturdat afternoon rather than take his wife shopping.

Oli

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'd like to see them in the Evostick league.

iscalad

very influential man is warnock,if anyone can pull a rabbit out of the hat for argyle he will

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
very influential man is warnock,if anyone can pull a rabbit out of the hat for argyle he will[/QUOTE

It's not a rabbit they need pull out, it's a genie.

IJN

Has much as I am enjoying seeing them suffer after all the stick we took off them, yes at the end of the day I would put my hand in my pocket to help them out.

even if it was only for somewhere for Porlie to go on a saturdat afternoon rather than take his wife shopping.
It's Porkie, you senile sod!!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
It's Porkie, you senile sod!!
But he has been porlie, Porkus.