• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Plymouth v Newcastle

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Do I sound like a man who is worried? I am merely looking forward to being a gracious host and then sending you lot packing with bugger all and then enduring the Gnome Park hostilities and taking home a point or three next season.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bleddy 'ell Porkus.

Never knew Roy Orbison ever had the 'op'?
Actually ol' Porks has the cover version by that well know French crooner Charles Aznachance. ;)

IJN

Do I sound like a man who is worried? I am merely looking forward to being a gracious host and then sending you lot packing with bugger all and then enduring the Gnome Park hostilities and taking home a point or three next season.
We all need to have dreams Ian.

ECFCHUNTY

just noticed that even if argiggle get something from newcastle and forest they would probs still have to get above palace and sheff wednesday...
both those sides play eachother last game.so point or points to be gained there...

bflockha

Sounded like they surendered yesterday; must be disapointing when you want to see a bit of fight before going down.

Cravat

Forest will be resting players for the play-offs, so it ain't over yet!

I won't be cheering until they are officially down!

argyle-ive

Newcastle will win 3-0.
Then....
Forest fans have almost as big a hard on to beat us as you lot!
They are still smarting from our balloon wielding, face painted, jester and tinsel hatted, be-wigged mongs laughing at them as we d*cked them 3-0 at theirs a few years back to send them down to L1!

So, any of you Greek tw*ts coming along to the Argyle Peterborough Relegation party? Be sure to wear your nylon Flybe shirts

denzel

Newcastle will win 3-0.
Then....
Forest fans have almost as big a hard on to beat us as you lot!
They are still smarting from our balloon wielding, face painted, jester and tinsel hatted, be-wigged mongs laughing at them as we d*cked them 3-0 at theirs a few years back to send them down to L1!

So, any of you Greek tw*ts coming along to the Argyle Peterborough Relegation party? Be sure to wear your nylon Flybe shirts

Tempting (not) but most of us real fans will be recovering from seeing our safety confirmed at Hartlepool the day before. Not really sure why we would want to line your lots' coffers (not that it will be wisely spent anyway)

argyle-ive

Hartlepool *shudder*

Carlisle *groan*

Exeter *shame*

IJN

Yeovil? :$

They all look like speedway fans.