• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Plymouth v Luton

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
It's easy to mock but with the big squad you have and the amount of money you must have made from Grimes and the Liverpool game then why are you quite far behind us and little ol' Accrington in the league? Not to mention that a lot of you seemed convinced you would be genuine auto contenders in the summer along with Tisdale coming out and saying he had never been so excited about a league campaign!

You're certainly in no place to mock.
Already beaten you once this season, let's hope we can put a little dent in your auto promotion to the promised land of lower end league 1!

Curley

Already beaten you once this season, let's hope we can put a little dent in your auto promotion to the promised land of lower end league 1!
You sound like the sort of guy who would class getting relegated a good season as long as you beat us.

STURTZ

You sound like the sort of guy who would class getting relegated a good season as long as you beat us.
Yeah, come to think of it I would!:D

Curley

Just a tad weird...

Grecian2K

Just a tad weird...

We know you are Gurley but, unlike your FAT CONTROLLER, Exeweb is open to most voices (even visiting or dissenting ones)

Last edited:

Silver fox

Yeah, come to think of it I would!:D
2-1 if memory serves me right :D frigging great day (y)

Silver fox

By the way Ade and Porkstain if you want to slag me off don't hide behind that sad excuse of a forum B-) you've got my email address.

sladie

It's easy to mock but with the big squad you have and the amount of money you must have made from Grimes and the Liverpool game then why are you quite far behind us and little ol' Accrington in the league? Not to mention that a lot of you seemed convinced you would be genuine auto contenders in the summer along with Tisdale coming out and saying he had never been so excited about a league campaign!

You're certainly in no place to mock.
the Liverpool and Tommy money hasnt and wont be spent this season, the reason we have had a fits and brusts season is because we have a manager intent on playing square pegs in round holes, and Oxford and Northampton aside we havent been hammered all season, 10 games to go and neither of us are sure where we will end up, who knows we might sneak a PO place and face an out of form argyle side, the highlight for me, well not hearing how great you lot are, most i know havent been since mid Jan and dont even mention it anymore

Silver fox

Just a tad weird...
Come on Curley, you live in that ****hole, and think we're weird?

Silver fox

1 down. ......