• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Plymouth game moved to Monday night - confirmed

supernova

I'm happy about this, if indeed it transpires to be true. I can then watch the game in the peace and comfort of my armchair up in the frozen north. I sympathise with those who made prior travel arrangments etc though. It's far from ideal but what is best for the club I guess. Maybe with our lads being on the telly they will be extra motivated to put in another mammoth derby day performance.
I think you are firmly in the minority on this one

supernova

Indeed Legolad. Have you EVER been to La Parc Does Gnomes for a City game?

Bad enough being "kettled" in the dark for half an hour by zoo corner (while D&C's finest are allowing the home troops to organise in prime assault position) but then - if trying to get back to the station - negotiating the "suicide alley" out through Central Park without any police protection, a location where both the thuggies and the druggies have already assembled for their post-match entertainment. A "needle match" in every respect! :(

Bad enough in daylight, but IN THE DARK????
Man up mate it's hardly Kabul

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm happy about this, if indeed it transpires to be true. I can then watch the game in the peace and comfort of my armchair up in the frozen north. I sympathise with those who made prior travel arrangments etc though. It's far from ideal but what is best for the club I guess. Maybe with our lads being on the telly they will be extra motivated to put in another mammoth derby day performance.
Tell you what son.
For added realism turn the living room lights out and watch the game while your nearest and dearest hurl bottles sharpened coins at you when the final whistle has blown.
Proper job!!!

Grecian2K

No. Kabul is like a luxury spa compared with Scumuff! :p

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
Final decision hasn't be made yet

Dubai Grecian

Plenty of talk on social media that's it a done deal. Will still go even though it means losing some cash on train tickets bought.

If you haven't checked yet and want to go by train there is just one realistic one to catch (unless you want to leave the game early).....departs 1115pm!

fred binneys head

Hopefully they’ll go for the Sunday

JayPob94

I can’t say much to avoid getting anybody in trouble but it’s confirmed.

fred binneys head

Well that’s just great

IndoMike

Well good luck mate if it's a Monday night.
I assume you're going.