• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Plymouth Argyle Trust have an appeal for money at present....please give what you can

Thames Valley Red

The donation line for Exeter fans is 01392 313131, please supports this unworthy cause.

Thames Valley Red

Joking aside I do hope they pull through and dont get relegated this year.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Their best chance may be to set up as a trust run club, a spell in the conference may be a pre requisite. Their fans are prepared to put up with this **** until the cows come home. Relegation could be their saviour.

stuartsdog

Pass the green pot i am dieing for a slash
Lol

Jersey Tone

Joking aside, are they on the earhole for cash again? I thought Brent had rescued them from oblivion and was about to deliver them to the promised land of Premiership football, (and build a few hotels along the way). And continuing to 'joke aside'.....I hope they're relegated by February and end up in the Western League or whatever it's known as these days.

grecian55

Joking aside, are they on the earhole for cash again? I thought Brent had rescued them from oblivion and was about to deliver them to the promised land of Premiership football, (and build a few hotels along the way). And continuing to 'joke aside'.....I hope they're relegated by February and end up in the Western League or whatever it's known as these days.
Why the Western League ? why should the occupants of our town have these dopes trying the grace the hallowed Mill Road turf ? send them down to Cornwall i say think of the local derbies they can act tough at ? ;)

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Is this for real ?

MikeGrecian

^^^^^^^This IS a joke right?^^^^^^^

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
A period outside the FL might make some of the arrogant To$$ers down the A38 a little more humble.

A shame for the decent supporters amongst our green chums though.

FAN-TATIC

It's no coincidence that the word 'RENT' features in 'Harry's' surname!