• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Plym**th away tickets

Grecian68

Just to confirm I'm a smug *******, just ordered Argyle tickets online. <smug sunglasses smiley>
Same here, doesn’t matter where I am in the away end, all that matters is that I’m there.

exeter-loyal

Same here, doesn’t matter where I am in the away end, all that matters is that I’m there.
Better to do it now than get stuck in a couple of weeks for it to be announced as sold out, nothing worse!

jon_shoe

Got mine too. General allocation I notice

Bittners a Legend

I know highly unlikely but I wonder if there is any chance of this getting moved to lunchtime and shown on Sky. They normally show a few L1/L2 games towards the back end of the season and this looks very likely to be a biggie.

Grecian_Matt

I know highly unlikely but I wonder if there is any chance of this getting moved to lunchtime and shown on Sky. They normally show a few L1/L2 games towards the back end of the season and this looks very likely to be a biggie.
League Two on SKY..
I would lay off the zyders for a few days.

Although Sky have not announced their EFL game for that day as yet.

Last edited:

exeter-loyal

Doubt it, I'm sure that would have been announced by now. It's only 5/6 weeks away so I would say no it won't be on the box!

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Tickets ordered. Now I've just got 5 weeks or so of no sleeping. Bring it on.

i8cornwall

Got to wait till Friday to get mine, hoping they don’t sell out. Mainly as one of the Nuremberg lads is travelling over just for the game and be gutted if he has paid for the flights etc and can’t go.

Spoonz Red E

Got mine too. General allocation I notice
Only in the sense that tickets are sold in sequence - i.e. you can't choose specific seats at the point of purchase.

However, it's not unreserved seating on the day.
"The match is reserved seating. Supporters will be asked to sit in the seats allocated to them at the time of purchase/received by post."

Red Devon

Only in the sense that tickets are sold in sequence - i.e. you can't choose specific seats at the point of purchase.

However, it's not unreserved seating on the day.
"The match is reserved seating. Supporters will be asked to sit in the seats allocated to them at the time of purchase/received by post."

Many sold yet?