• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Please Join The 19/31 Fund

Tony Wizzz

In the Flybe (not in a suit) and having a beer and
Ye, well done guys, hats off to you for your efforts[y]

UTC[ecfc]

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well done to all of the contributors. IMO he will be the *star* of this season's signings. He has the potential, the desire and the rare knack of knowing where the goal is. Of course it will be more difficult the further up the pryamid you ascend, but I think he is a really exciting signing and will do well for us.

Saint James

Well done to all of the contributors. IMO he will be the *star* of this season's signings. He has the potential, the desire and the rare knack of knowing where the goal is. Of course it will be more difficult the further up the pryamid you ascend, but I think he is a really exciting signing and will do well for us.
No pressure then! I think we will see the best of James next season. This is new territory for a young lad who hasn't even trained full-time yet let alone played at a level higher than Tivvy Town. Anything for me this season will be a bonus is how I will see it. Craig Watkins was the last similar situation (Inglethorpe era) and he just couldn't settle here despite scoring against Accy in his 1st game I think?

andrew p long

No pressure then! I think we will see the best of James next season. This is new territory for a young lad who hasn't even trained full-time yet let alone played at a level higher than Tivvy Town. Anything for me this season will be a bonus is how I will see it.
I agree with this.I expect Norwood to be an unused sub toward the end of the season,but no more than that.He has been signed for next season.

iscalad

No pressure then! I think we will see the best of James next season. This is new territory for a young lad who hasn't even trained full-time yet let alone played at a level higher than Tivvy Town. Anything for me this season will be a bonus is how I will see it. Craig Watkins was the last similar situation (Inglethorpe era) and he just couldn't settle here despite scoring against Accy in his 1st game I think?
heh, I agree he may not play much this season. I meant he is one for the future. Still an exciting prospect though. I hope he can play some cameos as a sub this season.

greenawayr

In his favour is that these youngsters rarely fear a new challenge and I'm sure he will play without fear, he will of course benefit in time from experience.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
No apologies for bringing this thread back to the top.

Yeah, okay, we've signed James Norwood now but, the fact remains, we haven't, as yet, got enough pledges to ensure we can cover his wages. If it remains that way then while we've got James on board it's entirely conceivable Tiz may not be able to afford someone else he would otherwise bring in.

I appreciate this isn't for everyone - up until very recently I couldn't have afforded it myself - but if you can, perhaps in tandem with a pal, and want to do something positive to thank Tiz for his efforts and loyalty then frankly I can't think of a better way.

Thanks
Egg

stateless

despite our so far silence on this issue, the east mids group have been discussing this and 4 of us, so far, are pretty much intent on putting £5 each per month to make the £19 p/m as a group - however we're waiting for any latecomers.. but i'm positive we'll be contributing as a group or if that somehow doesn't work out then i shall commit to the £19 myself and cut down on cheese and onion crisps..

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good work fellah. Any more for any more?!

Saint James

Good work fellah. Any more for any more?!
Board of Society now has a group completed.