• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Playoff Semifinal First Leg v Colchester (Team)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Jayden Richardson was just beginning to kick on before CV19...wouldn’t mind seeing him down the right in front on Sweeney
I assume he is still with us?

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Can we assume that these playoffs will actually go ahead? I'm not holding my breath.

Legohead

Banned
I too am doubtful. Is there a plan in place for how these play offs will be conducted and the financial ramifications of doing so?

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Can we assume that these playoffs will actually go ahead? I'm not holding my breath.
It is the funding that concerns me and what the costs will be. I can't see much of our costs being funded, maybe travel, accommodation etc,perhaps even testing costs. But what about unfurloughing the players etc ?
So just how do we go about making any money ? Anybody got any bright ideas ?

Would there be any mileage in cardboard cut outs for the final. Do a deal to produce individual's cardboard cut outs. Yours to keep after the match along with goody bag of match programme and DVD etc ? ? Could we make a profit ? #bethereinspirit.

Any other daft suggestions ?

andrew p long

play Offs won’t happen. It’s just not practical.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Reading would be better. Don't need all the VAR stuff, convenient for access.
I don't think VAR is permitted in our competition.

Mind you it'd have rules Bowman's goal onside away at Walsall and we'd probably be going up automatically. :mad:

malcolms

I think it will...why wouldnt it? Chance to move up a division wont come every season.

Red Devon

I assume he is still with us?
Wasn’t the loan loosely termed until the end of the season!

Rosencrantz

Wasn’t the loan loosely termed until the end of the season!
Any loan player deal is usually extended for playoffs. I suppose we don't know how long we'll have to wait for them though.

Red Devon

Any loan player deal is usually extended for playoffs. I suppose we don't know how long we'll have to wait for them though.
Exactly I’d be very surprised if he wasn’t available for any playoffs