• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Player clone

JGrecian23

Reece Cole. Decent in the tackle, great strike on him and can finish. Decent engine and all round top player.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Whoever anyone suggests I don't fancy them playing in goal and I wouldn't want 11 goalkeepers 🙂.
Maybe we could create a Woods-Woods hybrid that would have some outfield talent and some goalkeeping tal... oh, wait.

ryancooper327

I thought the bizarre international break threads would have taken a few more days. But here we are. Love it, these types of threads is why I love Exeweb.

Current team would be Mitchell I think, the only outfield position he hasn't played in his career is CB:

1710795282591.png

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
I thought the bizarre international break threads would have taken a few more days. But here we are. Love it, these types of threads is why I love Exeweb.

Current team would be Mitchell I think, the only outfield position he hasn't played in his career is CB:

View attachment 15017
Harry Kite's wouldn't look to disimilar I would have thought............ only he has played centre back.

Rosencrantz

Maybe we could create a Woods-Woods hybrid that would have some outfield talent and some goalkeeping tal... oh, wait.
If we are talking old teams then a Paul/Billy Jones hybrid might work. At least we'd be decent at penalties at both ends 🙂

Bridgy 81

My choice would be Adam Stansfield.
100% effort every single match and someone who seemed to get what it means to play for Exeter City.

ryancooper327

Harry Kite's wouldn't look to disimilar I would have thought............ only he has played centre back.
Not played on the left much, nor higher up the pitch but covered a fair amount.

1710796367466.png

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not played on the left much, nor higher up the pitch but covered a fair amount.

View attachment 15019
Didn't Caldwell play him up top for a bit against Swindon? Diabate/Kite partnership?

ryancooper327

Didn't Caldwell play him up top for a bit against Swindon? Diabate/Kite partnership?
The site only really does starts, would be good to find somewhere with more data to look at!

Alistair20000

I reckon 11 Aitchesons would struggle to defend from corners.

I'll go Sweeney. Natural defender, decent strike on him, good cross and cynical fouls in midfield
I will join you on that. Love it when Sweenz does a bit of crafty cnuting