• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Play off merch

exeter-loyal

Anyone know of anyone that might have stock of flags and scarves from the 2017 & 2018 play off finals.

Interested if anyone has this to sell?

Cheers...

Last edited:

Andy Holloway

Anyone know of anyone that might have stock of flags and scarves from the 2017 & 2018 play off finals.

Cheers...
Try the club shop.

exeter-loyal

Will try them they might have 2018 stuff still maybe but not sure on 2017 merch think it sold through when they had sale on.

If anyone has any info or has any of the gear please let me know.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Could contact Wembley they were selling official “merch”

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong

Cheers...
Just thinking out loud here ............. but you know we've already played the game ?

exeter-loyal

Just thinking out loud here ............. but you know we've already played the game ?
Never? :S

Someone has decided they want it for a keepsake now don't ask?

2018 I think I could get hold of through the club just a matter if anyone has 2017 stuff for me that they don't want anymore....??

Athelstan

Cheers...
I have three 'unofficial' scarves from the play-off defeat against Blackpool if you want them. I work in Wembley (Olympic Way, the pedestrianised road between Wembley Park station and Wembley Stadium) and sometimes the vendors just dump any unsold stock in our car park or skip. Last year a work colleague retrieved a load of scarves for me - I am still not sure if he was trying to be kind or extracting the proverbial, but there you go. Note that the scarves are not official ECFC merchandise but there is nothing wrong with them otherwise and they have never been worn.

The scarves have 'PLAY OFF FINAL 28TH MAY 2017 / THE GRECIANS MARCHING ON WEMBLEY WAY' embroidered on them [(facepalm)]. If you would like a grisly memento of a rubbish day out, send me a PM and we can sort something out. They are all in mint condition and gratis for a fellow Grecian.

exeter-loyal

I have three 'unofficial' scarves from the play-off defeat against Blackpool if you want them. I work in Wembley (Olympic Way, the pedestrianised road between Wembley Park station and Wembley Stadium) and sometimes the vendors just dump any unsold stock in our car park or skip. Last year a work colleague retrieved a load of scarves for me - I am still not sure if he was trying to be kind or extracting the proverbial, but there you go. Note that the scarves are not official ECFC merchandise but there is nothing wrong with them otherwise and they have never been worn.

The scarves have 'PLAY OFF FINAL 28TH MAY 2017 / THE GRECIANS MARCHING ON WEMBLEY WAY' embroidered on them [(facepalm)]. If you would like a grisly memento of a rubbish day out, send me a PM and we can sort something out. They are all in mint condition and gratis for a fellow Grecian.

Pm mate (y)