• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Play Off Final At SJP

MikeGrecian

Fulham fan who also has a soft spot for ECFC here, (family connects etc), im down west this w end, would i be able to go in centre spot, if i can make it to Exeter for the day ?.
Yep.Mine's a Cider.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Fulham fan who also has a soft spot for ECFC here, (family connects etc), im down west this w end, would i be able to go in centre spot, if i can make it to Exeter for the day ?.
Yes it does not require membership, all are welcome !

mark

thanks fellas, have to check the X52 and 9A services from seaton, havent been to a game for a few years, but circumstances have changed,
must try a do a couple next year, (im a season ticket holder at FFC, so that occupies me a fair bit lol)

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
thanks fellas, have to check the X52 and 9A services from seaton, havent been to a game for a few years, but circumstances have changed,
must try a do a couple next year, (im a season ticket holder at FFC, so that occupies me a fair bit lol)
You have our sympathies. :)