• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Pitch Invasion on Saturday?

heathy1

Very well known Exeweb poster
I dont think Clive is gonna be overly too bothered about the pitch do you?

Herschel

RIP Stanno, City Legend never to be forgotten
At Rotherham I bummed Matt Gill.
was that you next to me?

I was the one sucking Logan off............

Oldsmobile-88

If we lose,i doubt there will be any invasion...I suspect everyone will be feeling a bit flat...On that subject,i hope there will be no embarrassing anguish on TV & in the papers on Monday..There is too much of that nonsense shown at 'do or die' games now..Worse things happen at sea(& in life in gereral!)

Last edited:
If we lose,i doubt there will be any invasion...I suspect everyone will be feeling a bit flat...On that subject,i hope there will be no embarrassing anguish on TV & in the papers on Monday..There is too much of that nonsense shown at 'do or die' games now..Worse things happen at sea(& in life in gereral!)
I agree Olds - anyone who cries at a football match is acting like a c*nt.

toast

my son is doing securty. they have been told 4 safety do not stop fans running on pitch

my son is doing securty. they have been told 4 safety do not stop fans running on pitch
Game on, lads.

StroudGrecian

Totally agree - absolutely spot on.
Tis and the team had to make do with celebating in the changing rooom at Rotherham because of the invasion. We really missed out and so did the boys.
Remember the celebrations at Wembley too? I far rather have the players and fans party together in that way than see the players run for cover and kids just f*ck up the pitch for Clive Pring.
Let's support the Club as well as the team and do as they say - by staying off the pitch.

But the celebrations at Wembley were utterly contrived and complete pants. Hi Ho silver f*cking lining. A 'spontaneous' pitch invasion is just the natural thing to do once we've secured L1 status. I'll be on the pitch and I'm not even going to the game.

Exeter City Football Club today issued a reminder to fans to please stay off the St James' Park pitch tomorrow afternoon.

With Pitch In fundraising and youth games coming thick and fast following full time on Saturday the pitch needs to be kept in tip-top condition.

And the Player of the Season 2009/10 presentation will also follow the full-time whistle and this won't be possible if supporters come onto the St James' Park turf.

Aha whatta **** take lol.

A377 Lad

Pitch invasions aren't as easy as they once were.

At Swansea the other day I had to go into a different stand, dodge a few stewards and go over the seats and onto the pitch. If we win people will go on the pitch, get over it. Who gives a f*ck about the player of the season, if we do stay up we'd have probably done it on goal difference, i'd be too ashamed to accept the award, let alone doing it in front of a capactity ground. What next, Tisdale grabbing the mike and giving us a rendition of sloop john b?

grecianstew

Good to see, ban every selfish d*ck wad that goes on the pitch.

Stay off the pitch as we did at Oxford and the players can celebrate with all the fans for as long as they like, when the f*ck wits get on the pitch the first thing the players and Tis will do is get off it.
Feck me! I am agreeing with ******** - the most sensible post on the thread.
I need a stiff drink.