• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Pilchards

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well , I give my chickens tinned fish mixed with their normal food and it seems to do them all right.

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ocassionally look after a friends Springer, take it down the beach for a run on the sand. Trouble is he'll try and eat anything and takes particular delight in rancid dog fish washed up on the tide line. He runs toward you with this thing proudly held between his teeth and he just wont drop it. In desperation I grab the fishes tail and pull which results in the bone sliding between the dogs teeth whilst all the rotting flesh shreds onto the ground which the dog then laps up. Worse part is the trip home, the nauseating smell in the car takes weeks to clear.
Reminds me of when I lived in the countryside in Spain.I asked the butcher from the village down the hill to send up some bones for my Alsatian dog. He sent them up and when I opened the plastic bag there was a bloody great sheep's head inside. Knocked me back a yard or two.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Okay. A tin of pilchards, eaten for nutritional purposes, is cheaper than a cryo chamber but does not have the envigourating properties of wizz. In conclusion tired footballers in a promotion push shouldn't bother with them.