• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Pie & Pint

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster

Matt Russell

Humbug.............Fake! That only proves you're in league with them damn Russians!

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Don't worry about the number of posts you do or don't have .............. Just put random inane comments on as many threads as you can in the middle of the night so everyone else can see them when we wake up !

Some people have doing that and getting away with it since 2004 !
If thats a shot at me (like, who else would it be?) 1999 if you dont mind!! exeweb lost a huge amount of posts belonging to everybody in 2004, so everyone had to start from scratch. So get your facts right if you're going to continually watch for posts to have a go at me about!

Matt Russell

Attack is the best form of defence?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Can we stop the personal abuse please! Get back on topic.

Oldsmobile-88

Years ago,if you happened to see the players turning up at a away ground,if they had any complimentary tickets they would be dished out to supporters who were around..I don't think this happens nowadays due to the home clubs clamping down on freebies.

I have been given them at a few grounds(Derby was the best for a League Cup game,good seats in the Main Stand at the Baseball ground) The Directors also handed them out.

Last edited:

Antony Moxey

Years ago,if you happened to see the players turning up at a away ground,if they had any complimentary tickets they would be dished out to supporters who were around..I don't think this happens nowadays due to the home clubs clamping down on freebies.

I have been given them at a few grounds(Derby was the best for a League Cup game,good seats in the Main Stand at the Baseball ground) The Directors also handed them out.
Yep, at Hartlepool a good few years ago (when our bus got bricked overnight and we had to travel home with the windows literally boarded up - fortunately they left the windscreen intact!) no-one from the bus paid to get in as we were all given comps. Add that to beer being less than half the price than at home it was a trip that was considerably cheaper than it might have been.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster

Yep happened to me Graham Kirkup was the supplier can't recall where but quite possibly Newport

PeteUSA

Graham Kirkup? Going back in time there HH!

Avening Posse

Going back a bit now, but a night game away to chesterfield in the early 80' involved the circa 20 City fans who made the trip being given complimentary seats in the stand