• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Phone Call from Sir Tis

Mike Blackstone

I wonder if I'll get one!!! if Tis pays my train fare and overnight stay, then I'll consider it.

axred

i am popular he's rang my mobile and home phone now

Me too, I suspect it's ticketzone and they are using the details registered with them.

Mike Blackstone

I wonder if I'll get one!!! if Tis pays my train fare and overnight stay, then I'll consider it.
Just had the call, but no offer of train fare and overnight stay. So no thanks. I get absolutely fed up with cold calling or selling of any kind. In fact whenever a call centre rings I usually lead them on, knowing I am wasting their time.

Last edited:

Mike Blackstone

Me too, I suspect it's ticketzone and they are using the details registered with them.
I got the call, but not registered with Ticketzone.

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
I had a missed call and when I googled the number it came up as a telemarketer, do you think it might be him? ;)

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Ha just got the call, spun me out for second that...

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
No call yet. Do we get to discuss tactics?

chrisnaan

And me!

I've never registered with ticketzone so I'm not sure where they got my numbers.

CJ

Sir Paul called my mobile. It seems he doesn't realise that I have already confirmed my attendance as I work on the turnstiles!