• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Peterborough United Vs Exeter City. Prediction and discussion thread

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Peterborough will want to avenge their defeat at ours and also revitalise their auto hopes. Our confidence is low and team unsettled. Think we'll lose 4:1.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Hoping against hope for a positive result, but I fear a serious drubbing. 😕

If current tactics continue, IMO there is a real risk of relegation. It's happened to teams in our position many times. All games are loseable if you don't play the right way and react to the opposition; we would have no complaints if we'd lost last Saturday after we completely failed to adapt to their halftime changes.

Grecian_Matt

I only an hour from Peterborough but decided against going.
Can't stand the current brand of incredibly dull football on offer and that this could potentially be a tennis score.

But this is 100% a defeat and if it isn't will donate £10 to the trust.

I only an hour from Peterborough but decided against going.
Can't stand the current brand of incredibly dull football on offer and that this could potentially be a tennis score.

But this is 100% a defeat and if it isn't will donate £10 to the trust.
Sad to hear this from a fan, I'm about 90 mins away, dont get to see us too often, and I can't be bothered either, Lincoln did for me it was utterly boring, I just want a bit of entertainment.

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
You never know what to expect. Of course a backs to the wall job where we get picked apart like a chicken carcass is very firmly on the cards. But that's what I expected on the way up to Barnsley. Peterborough have stuttered a bit over recent weeks. We're due a performance. Who knows. It's always a lottery to some extent.

fred binneys head

I consider watching City to be a duty to be undertaken whenever possible, not a leisure activity in which I need to be entertained or even receive value for money. Just get yourselves to Peterborough FFS.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
I consider watching City to be a duty to be undertaken whenever possible, not a leisure activity in which I need to be entertained or even receive value for money. Just get yourselves to Peterborough FFS.
Hero.

I've got to be honest, I wouldn't travel over an hour to watch us at the minute, can see why they've chosen not to and totally respect that.

Reactions: Ash

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
I can barely be bothered to travel 10 minutes to watch city, let alone 4 or whatever hours. But each to their own.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Don’t worry Gary i’m sure a few will rock
up and watch

ChardGrecian

Don’t worry Gary i’m sure a few will rock
up and watch
True we have loyal band of away supporters but Caldwell has to accept his boring tactics are costing the team much better away support.