• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Pedro Borges signs pro

Grecianpasty

Talented player is Pedro. Looks good enough to be a squad player in League One right now. I don't see the need for him to be loaned out again.

Memphis09

Pedro had a very good game and if wasnt for a certain someone grabbing a hat trick, would have been my MoM.

Good to see....
Thought so as well

Red & White

The boy definitely has a promising future, I agree that he will be a squad player at the start of next year and will hopefully build towards starting each week towards the end of next season.

Memphis09

Pedro likes a tackle although maybe not as much as Harrison King from what little I have seen 🙂. I thought he showed what potential he has today. A bit nervous at the start and then was the pick of our midfield until tiring and cramping. Could well be another loan to begin with next season, a bit more time to grow in to his good size frame, but he won't be far away from the first team squad.
He would be in my team from the start on that display
Easily the best midfielder on display
Just think after a summer of training what a player he can be

Memphis09

Don't want to go overboard because at age 17 a career in football is far from settled, however this boy does look like the real deal. Now wait for some mega rich club to come and take him away from us.
If he keeps developing that pay for a new stand lol

Bat Fastard

We’ve got a player here chaps

dontpassback

We’ve got a player here chaps
I agree he has definitely got some talent

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Very Impressive today doesnt hide always looking for the ball and has been said loves a tackle

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Everyone has said it really...

First few minutes looked understandably nervous but when he settled he did very well and I was impressed with how he always showed for the ball. Very early days but very promising.

tom_ecfc

He’s one of those ‘brave on the ball’ players GC has been looking/asking for.