• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Paul Tisdale - Ex-Bristol Rovers Manager to Col Utd now Stevenage

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
That was a different situation. That was Tis dropping him for a playoff final for Paul Jones and Rice threw his toys out of the pram. In fairness I heard Tis did it via text so probably could have been handled better by everyone involved.

Rice didn't play at Old Trafford, Paul Jones did while he was on a scholarship loan from Leyton Orient
No, I’m aware of that other one. I thought it was also Rice’s dad that shat on us.

I was also sat near Rice and his brain dead mates at Wembley. Never have I wanted to have a hand grenade more than then.

Benjisheps14

Milwaukee, Wisconsin (but formerly Bude, Cornwall)
No, I’m aware of that other one. I thought it was also Rice’s dad that shat on us.

I was also sat near Rice and his brain dead mates at Wembley. Never have I wanted to have a hand grenade more than then.
Didn't hear about Rice's Dad. I remember back in the Conference days being away at Weymouth and Moxey had been dropped by Tis and Moxey's Mum was not happy about it as she was there with the away fans. I think we lost 2-0 and Logie actually scored for Weymouth before signing for us later that season!

Grecian Max

Hahaha Ricey on the rampage, that was a funny sight. Watching him in his stoney storming down the pub with 20 lads 😅

"Is thar Rice? Guess he ain't starting then"

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tbf to Rice he's had an incredible career since leaving us.

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tisdale's vast player database looks to have come in handy again today.

Colesman Ballz

Tisdale's vast player database looks to have come in handy again today.
Oh come on Chap ! To be fair to him, the Rovers Board are very unlikely to be giving an open chequebook to a manager that they are on the verge of sacking ! :unsure:

Grecian Max

Sacked tonight maybe?

Mr Jinx

Sacked tonight maybe?
Looking ominous

ryancooper327

I haven’t commented much (at all?!) on this thread as I don’t overly care about another team/ex manager but I’m taking my mind off the inevitable equaliser.

Comments on their board are strong. Players not playing for him. Lost faith with him. Etc. I reckon Rovers are down.

edit...now 4-1...

Edit 2. What a comment...

‘Tisdale is an effeminate ****. Was wearing gloves in the dressing room way before Covid because there’s lots of germs in there!What an absolute pansy melt; if you spent a bit more time coaching the players instead of adjusting your latest hat we might actually get a result. My God, what an utter effing disaster.’

Last edited:

CC

An abandonment is the only thing that'll save them tonight.