• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Paul Sturrock

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
Globe and Sturtz,

All I mean is that I haven't mentioned his alleged drinking, his nationality or his condition. Needless to say I have commended him for the excellent work he is doing at Home park.

whiptonace

I dont like him.

Southampton Gull

are we insisting on a full medical before anybody is subject to a bit of banter now?
Says the one who squealed like a stuffed pig when his name surfaced on here. Two-faced pillock. :D

Southampton Gull

Globe and Sturtz,

All I mean is that I haven't mentioned his alleged drinking, his nationality or his condition. Needless to say I have commended him for the excellent work he is doing at Home park.
You have too much class to do that, it's just unfortunate that you don't have that many fellow fans who share your sentiment. ;)

IJN

his contract is up at the end of the season , so why walk??

good manager for plymouth --pity the way it is going for him.
He's on a rolling one year contract.

Still, why let facts get in the way eh?

IJN

To be fair to both Squirtz and Globey (how I hate saying that) I've seen no references to his condition by either of them.

DrDeath

Well-known Exeweb poster
How bad is his condition Porkie? Serious question.

IJN

He seems OK, but one of his legs is seriously affected and he now wears a brace.

Shocking to see a once brilliant player walking like he does now.

geoffwp

Shocking to see a once brilliant player walking like he does now.
Parkinsons aside, being a pro footballer and being a crock later in life seems par for the course these days.

Red Lion

Says the one who squealed like a stuffed pig when his name surfaced on here. Two-faced pillock. :D
IMHO that's not really fair, is it!

Luggy is out there, in the public eye. Obviously there is a line when his illness should not be ridiculed. As far as I'm aware, no-one, from any corner of Devon, has crossed that line.

Sturtz (who I have never even met by the way) supports his original local team and is unfortunate enough to live in the vicinity of their fiercest rivals.
Knowing the pyschos around, (as I'm sure you do where you live, but your allegiance won't inflict their wrath) I'm not surprised he was twitchy.

I hope he hasn't had any grief.

Your idea of banter and mine differ. I will happily slag off all things Gargy or Chippy, but not the fans who actually are the same as me, have the balls to follow their local team.

It seems to me, as long as you put a smiley behind it is fine for you to personally insult someone.

Help yourself to any spelling mistakes.