• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

PAFC Vs ECFC Matchday thread

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
Loved the chants:

"We Pay Your Benefits"

and

"Bradley Wright Phillips, Your Mum is A Whore"
And how did they react? chants of stansfield!!!

Sad very sad

Tada

glos_grecian

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
All hail Grecian Lez, now an exeweb legend.

I loved the First dates thread, but this one was better

Official Thread starter for all future Argyle games please

Tada
100% win record still holds

Tada

CWH-NYC_

Quality camera work, thanks for that now I can go get my dinner and a beer and watch it another 50 times!

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ecstatic with that!!!

Anywhere we can watch some footage online??

Glos_Grecian that is AMAZINGGGGG!!! Love logie!!!

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Yes. Already watched it several times! The commentator seemed to appreciate it as well!

Red Box

Back from the match. City could have won at a canter if they had taken the numerous chances that were wasted. Worst Plymouth Argyle side I have seen in living memory, they really are a poor team.

Tasty atmosphere that was a throwback to the eighties. Porkus says we are not their rivals.....well it certainly looked like it tonight :D

Quite impressed with the stadium and the pitch suited our style of passing game.

All in all, well worth the effort to get down for the game.....the Cornish were not best pleased.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
How about the t*ssers who charged over to the Plymouth fans after we scored? Think its a bit naïve that we say all trouble was down to Plymouth.
You have a point GJ and I don't mind being corrected here as I'm relying heavily on here and facebook. From what I've seen so far - and that may be biased - is the majority of problems have come from Argyle - bus windows smashed etc - and not a lot of retaliation from our fans which, at the moment!, appears to be to their credit ...

Leg

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Love that commentary!! "sercombes won the ball for Exeter, now logan, to nardiello, NARDIELLO's WON IT FOR EXETER!!!"

classic!

SOOOO GOOOD!!!

Also brilliant finish, he had to switch foot after stepping inside and then managed to wrap his foot around it enough to side foot it into the corner. Brilliant tekkers.

Last edited: