• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

'Pack the Park'

Langer

I hang my head in shame when I tell you it will be my forth home game this season :(
Gulls already down arnt they??

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
would like to see as many there as possible. cant blame the people who decide to stay away but the bank can be very noisy if people are willing to give it a go. I really hope we go flat out to attack them which will spur any potential atmosphere on, and also hoping we get to attack the bank during second half.

could be five or six in our group that will probably be on the bank. lets hope all goes well as if the fans give it their all and it goes wrong then could be some ugly scenes. having lost one nil home to three low placed sides we really cant afford to do it again. Come on City.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
My tickets are ordered. I have persuaded an extra person to come along and support us to what will be hopefully 3 points and push ourselves towards safety.

As Mr Bridger said i hope we do not rub Torquay's noses in it if we do win and send them down(BIG IF STILL).
Could not agree more we should not forget how they helped us out in our hour of need by playing us in a friendly and allowing us to take all the proceeds.

flakey pasty

Could not agree more we should not forget how they helped us out in our hour of need by playing us in a friendly and allowing us to take all the proceeds.
Yes, agreed.

PeteUSA

Exactly right! I dont want Torquay relegated, but we're so ****e that Torquay could beat us by three clear goals! I do think Torquay will win, and put us into severely deep ****! One point today wasnt enough, we needed three v Chesterfield, which was never likely! We have it all to do, which with all due respect means we should be playing our first choice keeper. Its so unfair on Pym to be chucked into the first team with the games we have left.

Silver fox

Oh Pete,you are priceless (facepalm).

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
True but no room for sentiment in my eyes. we need to save ourselves and torquay will go down Im sure even if they won their last three so lets do the job and if we can do it comfortably. Then when we have saved ourselves, am quite happy to return the friendly gesture during the summer.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Its my birthday , its a relegation 6 pointer , its at home....

you just know whats gonna happen.

butch

One point today wasnt enough, we needed three v Chesterfield, which was never likely!

Chesterfield were lucky to get a point ! All the national press agree.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Exactly.. Our needs on Monday are much greater on Monday but in helping ourselves out(IF BIG IF) by winning it will be sad to see them drop as its another Derby game lost. But thats all provided we win the game.

Last edited: