• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Pack the park!!!!

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just wondered as you said you wouldn't be able to attend much due to circumstances. Nice that you're coming out for the big games though. Enjoy Wembley [y]
I have attended a lot more games than i anticipated this season but not as much as i would have liked to have attended. Obviously i will be out this Saturday gotta live up to my BIG GAME Tag mate ;)

Also if we get there i will be enjoying myself at Wembley for the third time

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Well not everyone feels the same as you. I would say at least 20 people on here have aid I should "stay away" or even better "**** off to Argyle" so we obvioudly don't need all the fans we can do we.

On a serious note it's about voting with your feet, as pointless as it is, nothign worse than a moaner who still goes and then moans.
So let me get this right you call yourself a City fan and yet decide to stay away on purpose because someone has told you to stay away ?
Tell you know there is a guy at the top of the big bank that shouts and moans almost the whole way through every home game and even did it at Wibledon at the weekend, I could easily go over to him and tell him to f*ckoff somewhere else and do his moaning but he is there through rain and shine and will be there long after any player or manager has left why because he is City and he wouldnt be anywhere else on a Saturday.

If you think by staying away you are taking some sort of stance against whatever then feel free to do so but NEVER stay away because someone has told you to do so !
Go to SJP because you want to go , Because you call yourself City , Because you arent a glory hunting Premiership fan who will never go to a ground that is 200 miles away, Go because there's nothing worse than sitting at home or in a pub too far away and watching Jeff Stellin telling you the score every so often when he feels like it UTC

HarryECFC

How can an atmopshere be created when someone has let infants loose with a drum? Come on Harold...
Take the drum away and the atmosphere is dead. and Infants? Okayy mate i'm 16 :)

That Grecian Jay, He's one of ourrr own!

Take the drum away and the atmosphere is dead. and Infants? Okayy mate i'm 16 :)

That Grecian Jay, He's one of ourrr own!
its the drum that bloody killed it in the first place..followed in very close second place by our home form...or vice versa....anyhow cant be arsed to get into this...believe what you like,you will anyway

CityTillIDie

its the drum that bloody killed it in the first place..followed in very close second place by our home form...or vice versa....anyhow cant be arsed to get into this...believe what you like,you will anyway
Do you mind explaining how?

rp42

I'm the same Max. This season (along with 2002/3) is the least enjoyable season for me in the 33 years I've been attending SJP. I'm just not feeling it, although obviously I'll be there Saturday. I think League 1 next season would be an absolute disaster all round. Odd really.
Got to agree really weird season and since we played away to the scum i've felt like i've lost a member of my family the way we just rolled over and the games since have been so dire,just can't get myself up for it,but will be there Saturday much more in hope than anything else,could be a while before another home game,UTC

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
I don't get to many home games but based on those I have been to, plus the many away games I go to, I say good on the City youth for doing this. Yes they could be better but so can everyone, including me - they are doing far more in support of the club than I did when I was a teenager or have done since.

Well done lads - keep it up.

jm90

3 Irish girls actually ;) Friend plays for ye so we decided weeks ago to head over to him for the last home game!! We just want to get the whole match day experience drinking with the supporters etc

CityTillIDie

I don't get to many home games but based on those I have been to, plus the many away games I go to, I say good on the City youth for doing this. Yes they could be better but so can everyone, including me - they are doing far more in support of the club than I did when I was a teenager or have done since.

Well done lads - keep it up.
Completely agree :)

Citysupporter2099

3 Irish girls actually ;) Friend plays for ye so we decided weeks ago to head over to him for the last home game!! We just want to get the whole match day experience drinking with the supporters etc
Jimmy?

You can drink with the supporters behind the Flybe stand before the game.