• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Owl In Peace

Red the Paper

Banned
10 years ago we were in League Division 3. I know a couple of Wednesday fans as my Stepson worked in Sheffield for 3 years. Had many a great night out on Division & west Street, in your Devondshire Quarter. He showed me the delights of Manor Top too and Darnall. Hope you lose on Saturday but get promoted.

OwlInPeace

Alright Pal, nice to have an opposition fan on here that can string a few sentences together and talk some sense. We have had some scum from down the A38 on here since yesterday's game. They are the definition of the phrase 'Chav'. Know what I mean?

Any way, if we can get the flu bug out of our squad in good time for Saturday then we will give you a good game! We are far from push overs at home!

I think it will be a scoring draw this one.
Same for us mate, the Rovers fans giving us stick about the "Unpaid Taxes malarkey" Felt good to stuff them 6-2 in front of the new owner. Shame you lost at Plymouth after beating them in the JPT but BWP will be gone in January and they'll be in the bottom 4 ready for League Two! Hope you get the bug out as I want to see an interesting game of football rather than a blood bath like yesterday :)

Roy Hodgson

Our away support will be smaller than the 82-83 season I expect with seats added ect. :)
You'll be down the other end from that one as well.

OwlInPeace

10 years ago we were in League Division 3. I know a couple of Wednesday fans as my Stepson worked in Sheffield for 3 years. Had many a great night out on Division & west Street, in your Devondshire Quarter. He showed me the delights of Manor Top too and Darnall. Hope you lose on Saturday but get promoted.
Sheffield is good for the Saturday after match **** ups shall we say, however Manor Top and Darnall are two places I tend to avoid :D Too rough for a Northern puff like me! I hope you lose on Saturday and get promoted through the play-off's. Your real fans deserve a shot at the Championship.

grecianite

So, how were Rovers on Sat? We've got them away on Tues in the JPT and it would be great to get to the area final!

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm really looking forward to the trip down south, shall certainly be stopping in for a few pints of lager!
Until I read this, I thought you were a proper northerner.

Green_Bin

I should expect we will sell the allocation you give us as we have every away game thus far. We have good away support compared to the smaller neighbours who only took 1500 to Barnsley! Our away support will be smaller than the 82-83 season I expect with seats added ect. :)
WRONG! A very decent turn out of 1294 for your trip to HP, but not a sell out!

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Until I read this, I thought you were a proper northerner.
I smell an Exeweb multi here.

OwlInPeace

@grecianite Rovers are awful and if you catch them low on confidence you'll beat them, they play counter attacking football which is how they got their opener so its best to have a few men back.

@EX4 6PX- It gets a bit boring after a while being some hard Northern guy, gotta drink the lager now after a few weeks of binge drinking since Mandaric took over!

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
I suppose it makes you a Wednesdayite. The Blades have a song about drinking a gallon of Magnet, I believe. ;)