• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Our crowd is sh*t

Oli

Very well known Exeweb poster
People slag off Tulls but we missed him.
Being off the pitch did him a lot of favours. That winger would have killed him. I am sure he would have wanted to play though.

ForeverECFC

Crowd cheering on the team

For Example: Plymouth 1-2 Exeter - Quality atmosphere
Plymouth 2-0 Exeter - P*ss poor atmosphere

Poultice

no mate, we couldn't face it. Getting a four part show would have had us phoning the samaritans.
Better watch out, Gob of the South will be on your back for not sucking up to the prima donnas enough.

Oli

Better watch out, Gob of the South will be on your back for not sucking up to the prima donnas enough.
What do I care?

Poultice

What do I care?
How should I now ? The comment was addressed to LLL, not trying to suggest you are one in the same are you ?

Oli

How should I now ? The comment was addressed to LLL, not trying to suggest you are one in the same are you ?
Ahhhhh thought you were referring to my old username :)

DJH2005

no mate, we couldn't face it. Getting a four part show would have had us phoning the samaritans.
That's a real shame IMO. Got to take the rough with the smooth, or you never enjoy the good times.

Understandable though, and I guess it would have been hard to pin anyone down long enough as they sloped away with their tales between their legs.

Onwards and upwards anyway! :)

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Being off the pitch did him a lot of favours. That winger would have killed him. I am sure he would have wanted to play though.
How can you say that?? At least he would have wanted it like Logie. Too many primadonnas in our team. Noble is a waste of space and can do one

Kingsman

That's a real shame IMO. Got to take the rough with the smooth, or you never enjoy the good times.

Understandable though, and I guess it would have been hard to pin anyone down long enough as they sloped away with their tales between their legs.

Onwards and upwards anyway! :)
I bet there's a few good stories we haven't heard - its tails ;)

wemissmoxey

How can you say that?? At least he would have wanted it like Logie. Too many primadonnas in our team. Noble is a waste of space and can do one
You keep telling us that Tis knows best etc etc, why don't you trust him with Noble et al ?

Last edited: