• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

'One heck of a manager...'

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
They nearly had to take out a wall to get me in, assuming of course that it has seen little change beyond some new tiles and a lick of paint since the early seventies.
Its right on the minimum league size. Its changed a bit but not much, since George Best and co sat in there

ecfc01

fcking ell I would never take a **** that close to Harley!

mole221

The lads changing with those pegs in the corner must get to know each other well.

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
fcking ell I would never take a **** that close to Harley!
You needn't worry as Harley would be in the home changing room!

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
You needn't worry as Harley would be in the home changing room!
But for how much longer [tap]

Ian Sideman

Bucks has done a decent job and he didn't have the bedding in Cheesy got at Bath, he will get better with experience.
Bucks will be a top manager in time. Very highly respected by players and staff. Different personality to Tisdale obviously but equally as effective and just as ambitious.

Should things pan out, it would n't surprise me to see Bucks moving to Home Park to replace Reid in the New Year. Just a thought like. Brentford also a poss if Scotty's flame dims.

Grecian2K

Its right on the minimum league size. Its changed a bit but not much, since George Best and co sat in there

Wonder what 'Wonnie & Wooney' & Co made of our luxury facilities when they were forced to enjoy them eh;

Oh & Hants, you naughty naughty boy. That camera of yours seems to get EVERYWHERE that it shouldn't doesn't it? ;)

Last edited:

Lobster Claw

Bucks will be a top manager in time. Very highly respected by players and staff. Different personality to Tisdale obviously but equally as effective and just as ambitious.

Should things pan out, it would n't surprise me to see Bucks moving to Home Park to replace Reid in the New Year. Just a thought like. Brentford also a poss if Scotty's flame dims.
That isnt a bad shout actually!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Oh & Hants, you naughty naughty boy. That camera of yours seems to get EVERYWHERE that it shouldn't doesn't it? ;)
Just for once I had permission! Do you like the colour? Supposed to be soporific?

Grecian2K

Do you like the colour? Supposed to be soporific?
Thought they called it "Magnolia" down b&q way?