• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Olympics

Oli

Very well known Exeweb poster
Went to watch the Cycle test event this morning. Bloody brilliant spectacle. Never seen cycling live but it's really really good, even if they do fly past in about 3 seconds.
I saw it too. Was pretty impressive the speed and the closeness of them all.

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Parking at Olympic stadium all booked :D

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Oooh. Excited. My allocated football tickets mean I get to see "Team GB" at Wembley on 29th July.
Was expecting Egypt vs Uruguay or some such.

Bale to Ramsey to Wiltshire - goal !

2 x nights booked @ £40.00 each per night in Kensington. Think this is respectable judging by some of the other prices that I have seen.

downthetrack

I think England would probably improve on a number of levels if they hosted the next Olympics.
What do you mean if ? We are.

Cerbera

Obvious Troll is obvious, DTT

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
A number of tickets coming up for resale this morning. Anyone had any luck in buying any?

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
No complete shambles as usual. Website kept crashing saying things were available and then they turned out not to be.

Not quite sure why they did it this way. Why not ask anyone with tickets to resell to register them by date x. Sort the data out and then release them for sale from date y. Do it on a lottery basis again on the proviso that anyone with tickets already for that sport or has x number of tickets already can't enter the lottery. Once the lotery over, any tickets left can be first come first served.

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
I cant understand why people would want to sell them

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
A number of tickets coming up for resale this morning. Anyone had any luck in buying any?
after the morning chaos I managed to get some hockey...

There was still some athletics tickets if you had a spare 300 plus...